BBC Sports personality of the year.

Whatif wewin

Pick your choice for sports personality, add another if you wish.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your choice for sports personality, add another if you wish.

• Lewis Hamilton
    • Ricky Hatton
    • Joe Calzaghe
    • Frankie Dettori
    • Jonny Wilkinson
    • James McFadden
    • Jason Robinson
    • Other

Always used to look forward and Enjoy Sports Personality of the Year until last year when they gave it to a friggin Royal for Horse Jumping!!!

She aint been heard of since and aint done much since,she won it because of who she is not what she achieved.

How they can justify giving it her instead of Joe Calzaghe or Ricky Hatton is beyond me.

Oh,and Hamilton will win it even tho he hasnt won anything and hasnt got that much of a personality

I understand what your saying, but contrary to his nickname I have always found Steve Davis interesting, witty and informative about snooker.

As a commentator, analyst or person being interviewed, very much so; but whenever he went into the arena to play, he always checked in his personality at the door.

Always used to look forward and Enjoy Sports Personality of the Year until last year when they gave it to a friggin Royal for Horse Jumping!!!

She aint been heard of since and aint done much since,she won it because of who she is not what she achieved.

How they can justify giving it her instead of Joe Calzaghe or Ricky Hatton is beyond me.

Err ... because she won the popular vote.

Boxing's not on terrestrial television; as far as the general public is concerned, Joe Calzaghe is a pizza delivery man from Cheadle.

Of course Boxing is on Terrestrial T.V,Amir Khan fights are always shown on ITV sat night,or dont you class Khan as a boxer or ITV as terrestrial T.V ???

Calzaghe's changed his name to Amir Khan, has he? Or are your referring to Hatton? :rolleyes:

And when was the last time you saw Show Jumping on Terrestrial T.V ???

Less than a month ago.

I didn't think she was a worthy winner either. The point is, nobody cares what you think. Or what I think. The winner is whoever gets the most votes. It could be Alan Partridge if enough people decided to vote for him.

Quote:

Originally posted by Heysey

I didn't think she was a worthy winner either. The point is, nobody cares what you think. Or what I think. The winner is whoever gets the most votes. It could be Alan Partridge if enough people decided to vote for him.

I think the public like an achiever, she did win the European and World event last year, what else do you need to do?

She seems very determined to win a gold medal in the Olympics just like her dad, who also has silver; although his were in team events.