Is ched up to the mark

Do you think ched evens is good enough to get back in the blades squad?

Everyone keeps going on about him in the media,but to me don’t think he’s anywhere near the player he was ,I know he’s had an injury but we have much better players in his position ,people keep looking back to how he used to be when he was an inform player but that was years ago Chris wilder keeps praising

Him but to me he’s done ,we should send him out on loan I see Bolton are interested what do you think?

I don't think he's ever really been Championship standard, I also think his signing was more the work of McCabe than Wilder. He had a very good season for united in L1 and it should have been left at that, a loan to get him game time may be the best option.

He's been injured. He's had an operation. Wilder obviously sees something, and his coaching staff have transformed players that many have written off previously. And some Wilder signings have not taken off. What we think is pretty irrelevant. The proof is in the pudding.

Everyone keeps going on about him in the media,but to me don’t think he’s anywhere near the player he was ,I know he’s had an injury but we have much better players in his position ,people keep looking back to how he used to be when he was an inform player but that was years ago Chris wilder keeps praising

Him but to me he’s done ,we should send him out on loan I see Bolton are interested what do you think?

Yeah he could learn a thing or two off Madine :P

Wilder has earmarked who he wants to go out on loan, Ched is not on that list. Is he up to the mark? Well, he's not really had a proper crack at it, he can contribute to the squad but I think we've already seen the best of Ched in a Blades shirt...

Wilder has earmarked who he wants to go out on loan, Ched is not on that list. Is he up to the mark? Well, he's not really had a proper crack at it, he can contribute to the squad but I think we've already seen the best of Ched in a Blades shirt...

I doubt that he’s fit enough to gain from a loan move.

He wasn’t fit enough for Chesterfield last season. I doubt that his lay off this year has improved that.

The best that he can hope for is to play a bit of under 23 stuff and build his fitness up for next season.

He's blades biggest signing and IMHO McCabe wants some money back off him. Rumoured to have subsidised his wages at Chessy last year, wants him on show and if he scores goals Utd benefit, if he doesn't maybe he can get a fee for him, but he needs him playing. Not sure if CW has plans for him but he can't go against the boss, hands are tied

Ched is not over the top, he is getting fitness up after an ankle op

When he has been sub he has shown in the warm-ups before the game that he can still hit a ball hard and low and accurate

I look forward to him getting 10 goals in all games this season

When he has been sub he has shown in the warm-ups before the game that he can still hit a ball hard and low and accurate

Don't go making predictions like that you'll get hung, drawn and quartered. :hihi:

Why are we pre judging him .Surely we make a judgement when we have seen him play like every other player .He played a few times at the start of the season when he should not have played due to injury because we had not got a striker fit and that in it's self says a lot about him.As for the stupid remark that he was forced on Wilder by McCabe shows that some on here have not got a clue how Wilder operates.Wilder is his own man and if he was forced to take on players he did not want I am sure Wilders thoughts would be made all to clear.Wilder is not a yes man he works and makes his own decisions without any interference from anybody and McCabe knows that as well as anyone at the Lane.He as said before that he will never stop anywhere if he has not got full control of team selection or signings and that is good enough for me .

---------- Post added 23-01-2018 at 12:50 ----------

Lets hope you are right mate .Nothing wrong in saying how many goals he might score as long as you do not deny what you have said it later.

Waiting for a fully fit Ched Evans to return to the team and start banging in the goals is like waiting for the second coming of Christ. His fans have been waiting for over 2,000 years so I'm starting to think he won't be coming. The Ched Evans fanclub could be in for a similarly frustrating wait.

If it did happen, it would be a bit like the episode of Ripping Yarns where the fan of a failing football club rounds up all the old players from the club's heyday and they go out and win 11-0. Unfortunately, real life isn't like that.

He's been injured. He's had an operation. Wilder obviously sees something,

This he's currently off after an OP.

Wilder said he'd put if off as well so other players could get treatment earlier.

Apparently Ched is very good for general team moral, which helps them on the pitch.

To be fair United had a great start to the season and have already done enough to stay up this season.

Thats an excellent job considering they are freshly promoted.