BNP candidate for Brightside arrested for 'threats to kill Nick Griffin'

Bloody hell. Mark Collett, BNP parliamentary candidate for the Brightside constituency, has been arrested after apparently threatening to kill the party's leader, Nick Griffin. What a train wreck this party is! Other politicians plot against each other and have big disagreements, but only the BNP would contemplate killing each other as a way of sorting it out. Griffin probably didn't take it as an idle threat either. One former long-serving member and convicted terrorist, Tony Lecomber, had to be kicked out of the party after he was implicated in a plot to kill a cabinet minister.

If this is what they do to each other, imagine what they'd do to you if they were in power and you disagreed with them too much!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7087344.ece

lol

and not one apologist on the thread?

tbh its no surprise, maybe the severity of the threats are, but theres always been infighting and backstabbing in far right groups (including the BNP)theyre always splitting into new groups, in fact a while back there was talk of a new group splitting away from the BNP which i dont think happened?

i noticed in the link this bit too "“alleged financial irregularities and ‘scamming’” " so theyre not as lilly white as they make out after the mps expenses? theyve got their own financial stuff going on...........same with the MEP cash thats supposed to not being handled correctly

Hmm, now what was the punishment for plotting against the leadership in other well known far right wing parties?

You see, this is why they should be totally visible. Let everyone see them for what they are and they will self destruct. Hide them under a rock and they will sit there, fester and multiply unseen.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant for some bacteria.

BNP - kills 99% of germs. ;)

I know what your thinking, Stan thinks he's on the "What news headlines would you like to see tomorrow" thread. I would never ever have thought of this one.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article7087344.ece

So much for the moderate non-violent organisation.

Love the caption under the photo - Mark Collett, centre left. :D

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.

..and the good people of Sheffield Brightside breathed a huge sigh of relief.

To be fair its not like Colette would have ever stood a chance there. He was a monumentally bad choice of candidate, who would have not only done badly here but would have given the BNP lots of bad publicity by association.

.....Speaking of bad publicity :hihi: