Man Loses Pulse 4 45 Mins,Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife

http://pix11.com/2014/02/18/man-loses-pulse-for-45-minutes-wakes-up-with-incredible-vision-of-afterlife

BEACHWOOD, Ohio (PIX11) – A trucker in Ohio shocked hospital staff after coming back to life nearly an hour after he lost his pulse following a massive heart attack — but it’s what he claims to have seen during those tense moments that has him sure there’s an afterlife.

Brian Miller, 41, was opening the lid of a container when he knew something felt wrong — he immediately called 911 and told the operator, “I’m a truck driver and I think I’m having a heart attack." [more]

Well god bless him!!!!

Miller remembered, “She grabbed ahold of my arm and told me, ‘It’s not your time, you don’t need to be here, we’ve got to take you back you’ve got things to go and do.’”
Would anyone want to really come back here?? (With how bad this place has gotton??)

If you believe this stuff, it's not about what you want to do, but what you have to do. Have you completed your mission and learned what you need to learn?

I hear ya........ Ya gotta wonder though!

Not yet, it's not your time.

What.. And you brought me here to tell me that??

http://pix11.com/2014/02/18/man-loses-pulse-for-45-minutes-wakes-up-with-incredible-vision-of-afterlife

Well god bless him!!!!

Would anyone want to really come back here?? (With how bad this place has gotton??)

Man's brain is starved of oxygen, hallucinations follow, the gullible masses rejoice in wonder :roll:

Man's brain is starved of oxygen, hallucinations follow, the gullible masses rejoice in wonder :roll:

Sadly I would have to agree with you. Lot's of documented evidence about this. Though I know which I'd like to believe was true on my death bed, don't you?

Sadly I would have to agree with you. Lot's of documented evidence about this. Though I know which I'd like to believe was true on my death bed, don't you?

That's not such a simple question, if you die before your partner ('You' referring to anyone) and they find a new love after a while, would you want to spend an eternity with your partner and also their new partner?

Think of the thing you enjoy most, repeat it a thousand times, you'd soon get sick of it. Would you really want an eternity of anything?

If there was an afterlife and it was heaven/paradise, it would make this life seem pretty pointless.

If there was a god or gods in charge of it, it could mean serious consequences for all the millions of people who were praying to the wrong gods.

I'm quite fine with the idea that there's no afterlife and it's one of the things that makes me value and enjoy real life. I can't see myself hoping for such a thing on my deathbed.

The things is, how are these random hallucinations when almost all people who report these "dreams" while technically dead, report almost identical experiences?

Gotton? Really?

It's an odd one. Apparently gotton is a Norse import into Yorkshire that carried over here to Olde English that that Yanks have kept hold of, just like they kept hold of all this afterlife rubbish too.

Man has dream, man thinks it's a visit to heaven.

Alternatively, Heaven rejects man, man doesn't realise he's not wanted in Heaven.