Big Boys toys

Do men grow out of there toy's or do they just get more expensive. Speaking from experiance I think the latter applies in about 8 years I have owned 4 cars and 4 Moter bikes, I now currently own 2 cars one is a 4 years old and the other is 6 years old, they are both FORD Falcons which is a 6 cylinder car. I just sold a Kawasaki Ninja 600 and am looking to buy another bike.

So I think men don't grow out of there toys they just get more expensive.8)

• 8 months later...

How's this for SAD?

I collect toy cars (for display), repair and repaint old, battered ones, add detail to the cheaper ones to make them look more expensive, and if the mood takes me I build models from scratch.

But I think the most popular BIG BOY'S (and BIG GIRL'S) toy around is this forum!!

Long may we play kiddies:thumbsup:

This is even sadder. I have a cactus garden in a large pot about two feet in circumference.

It is landscaped with gravel and pebbles which are supposed to represent rocks and boulders, and topped up with arid sand to give a truly remarkable desert effect. I makes mr thirsty just looking at it.

I always joked that a cowboy on a horse would look great and enhnance the scene.

Anyway, yesterday I went to The Works at Crstal Peaks and bought a plastic 'Wild West' set consisting of waggon, horse, cowboys, Indians and wigwam .

It looks great. Really authentic.

Originally posted by Sam Miguel

This is even sadder. I have a cactus garden in a large pot about two feet in circumference.

It is landscaped with gravel and pebbles which are supposed to represent rocks and boulders, and topped up with arid sand to give a truly remarkable desert effect. I makes mr thirsty just looking at it.

I always joked that a cowboy on a horse would look great and enhnance the scene.

Anyway, yesterday I went to The Works at Crstal Peaks and bought a plastic 'Wild West' set consisting of waggon, horse, cowboys, Indians and wigwam .

It looks great. Really authentic.

What sort of cactus is it? San Pedro or Peyote by any chance ;)

I work for a helicopter company (really? I didn't know that)

It doesn't pay well, but I get to sit in helicopters and aeroplanes park outside my office window.

Now, about that pay rise .....

Archived