Kickboxing show August 31st

Fight card is almost complete for August 31st with 10 fights confirmed and 2 fights remaining which could be

david perks

scott sykes

adam lawrence

marcin

nick campton

the 2 fights could be any of the 2 above fighting from sheffield against opposition from either liverpool, derby, manchester or leeds

Fight card is almost complete for August 31st with 10 fights confirmed and 2 fights remaining which could be

david perks

scott sykes

adam lawrence

marcin

nick campton

the 2 fights could be any of the 2 above fighting from sheffield against opposition from either liverpool, derby, manchester or leeds

You forgot Scot Hickling! He is a big ticket seller and will bring his entire tribe over! LOL

You will definitely see drama with the Stocksbridge Nuthouse :hihi:

Colourful character that he is.

You forgot Scot Hickling! He is a big ticket seller and will bring his entire tribe over! LOL

You will definitely see drama with the Stocksbridge Nuthouse :hihi:

Colourful character that he is.

well speak to ady

david perks

scott sykes

adam lawrence

marcin

nick campton

Scott Sykes is always brilliant to watch and has a massive following!

Scott Sykes is always brilliant to watch and has a massive following!

Yes, Scott Sykes is excellent to watch and a big ticket seller!!!

I find scott hickling and rowdy from afk good to watch....and amjed ....

Love to watch fighters who show emotions in the rings and use the crowd as motivation

Love to watch fighters who show emotions in the rings and use the crowd as motivation

Scott Hickling is exciting to watch considering he is only a beginnner and an OLD git :hihi:

Rowdie has absolute dynamite in his hands. I would confidently match him with ANY sheffield based kickboxer between 65kg and 70kg. I am quite confident that he has the power to KO any of them cold or even bust a few jaws. I am even confident that there are a few sheffield based middleweights (some of whom fought on the last showdown) who would not last a round with him.

Amjed has a big punch and a chin like granite! Trouble is he is LAZY and can be like a flat battery in training. Anyone who gets Amjed on the right day can be in for a shock!

Out of the 3 mentioned above, Scot shows a lot of comical facial expressions when fighting and is quite fit for an old guy :P

Rowdie is quite simply cocky but has not always shown his true potential taking fights at a couple of weeks notice or coming straight back off holiday like he did in the first AFK show in september and ended up gassing in the last round.

Rowdie is just as good with his legs as with his fists of dynamite.

Unfortunately, Rowdie is only willing to compete if he is paid cash up front. Understandable as he is worth every penny.

Amjed can be cocky when he is winning and does all sorts of tricks , sticking out his chin, blowing kisses dancing in the ring , the works.

Sunny Singh is hillarious to watch and I recall in his British Title fight talking to his opponents cornerman while the fight was going on!!!

Where else can you find fighters like that ?

AFK!!!

Oops I thought this was the best local fighters thread...sorry lol

Another 2 exciting fights confirmed for the night

Jason Curtis v Stuart Harker 5x2 mins

Nick Crampton v Arron Bothamley

1 fight remaining to be confirmed

Another 2 exciting fights confirmed for the night

Jason Curtis v Stuart Harker 5x2 mins

Nick Crampton v Arron Bothamley

1 fight remaining to be confirmed

Looking forward to watching Nick fight, he is a great fighter too!

Looking forward to watching Nick fight, he is a great fighter too!

ye he is he has been training realkly hard and Arron he is like a soldier should be a good fight

ye he is he has been training realkly hard and Arron he is like a soldier should be a good fight

Where does Arron train? I am not sure if i have seen him fight!!