Kickboxing show August 31st

I see that Adam Lawrence is still not matched up...what weight is intending to fight at?

about 65kg i reckon they is such a demand in fighters hard to get everyone matched up we have 3 fights left and 30 fighters wanting to fight

about 65kg i reckon they is such a demand in fighters hard to get everyone matched up we have 3 fights left and 30 fighters wanting to fight

Adam Lawrence fought on my show at 61kg. I was told he would be 65kg but personally i think he should fight at no higher than 63.5kg.

Regarding there being a big demand to fight, there is bound to be not many people do shows in August. If I knew that you would be having such problems, you should have told me and I would have put a show on 3 weeks before yours that way EVERYBODY gets to have a fight!

Next time let there be more communication please.

Also Shafique, I dont feel the need to ask ANYONE from karate or kickboxing about Thaiboxing fights.Ask anybody from the THAIboxing community and they will all tell you a thaiboxing fight is 5 rounds. Novices in Thaiboxing fight 3x2 mins or even 3x1.5mins and if its Amatuer (all the padding used) under IAMTF it is 4x2mins.

Generally titles in thaiboxing are 5x3 mins. Some are 5x2 mins if under "European rules" I must admit I find the 7 rounds of thaiboxing incredibly strange!

Out of curiosity shafique have you ever been to a thaiboxing show?

Adam Lawrence fought on my show at 61kg. I was told he would be 65kg but personally i think he should fight at no higher than 63.5kg.

Regarding there being a big demand to fight, there is bound to be not many people do shows in August. If I knew that you would be having such problems, you should have told me and I would have put a show on 3 weeks before yours that way EVERYBODY gets to have a fight!

Next time let there be more communication please.

Also Shafique, I dont feel the need to ask ANYONE from karate or kickboxing about Thaiboxing fights.Ask anybody from the THAIboxing community and they will all tell you a thaiboxing fight is 5 rounds. Novices in Thaiboxing fight 3x2 mins or even 3x1.5mins and if its Amatuer (all the padding used) under IAMTF it is 4x2mins.

Generally titles in thaiboxing are 5x3 mins. Some are 5x2 mins if under "European rules" I must admit I find the 7 rounds of thaiboxing incredibly strange!

Out of curiosity shafique have you ever been to a thaiboxing show?

Yes i was at the last show at the octagon!!!! you asked a question so i gave you a person to go ask?

out of curiousty have you spoke to ady yet????

Yes i was at the last show at the octagon!!!! you asked a question so i gave you a person to go ask?

out of curiousty have you spoke to ady yet????

I have spoken to Adrian. Now having been to thaiboxing shows in the past, you of all people should know that even a WORLD title is 5x3mins ! Im pretty sure any of the Wicker Camp people will confirm that.

I have spoken to Adrian. Now having been to thaiboxing shows in the past, you of all people should know that even a WORLD title is 5x3mins ! Im pretty sure any of the Wicker Camp people will confirm that.

I'm sure they would but this is not a thai show is it???? and if agreed is 7x2 mins thats what it will be!!!!!!!!

If you want to express your concerns some more ring ady as he is the fight promoter and let him know

chefkicker put a word in for me seems like nobody as replied to my bit. i have fighters ready and willing and good at that be a shame to keep leaving them out.

chefkicker put a word in for me seems like nobody as replied to my bit. i have fighters ready and willing and good at that be a shame to keep leaving them out.

have you contacted ady??? does chris promote your fighters now???

oh ye and by the way i dont hide from anything or anyone

oh ye and by the way i dont hide from anything or anyone

yeah you do, you hide when you see me

yeah you do, you hide when you see me

ha ha ha are you having a laugh????

ha ha ha are you having a laugh????

ha ha ha no