Cricket thread - INDIA tour

CHAIRBOY

Granted that two awful decisions went the way of England (Tendulkar and Ganguly) today, I'd contend that two equally terrible decisions went against Monty yesterday.

Karthik was as plumb as plumb could be, and two overs later, Dravid was out too, as far as I'm concerned.

With those two down, we could have had a different match.

Good to see that no wickets fell in the tricky late period, and to be fair, at a reasonable run rate too, so lets hope for a big morning tomorrow.

Just got back, the Radcliffe stand in the best stand I've been on in cricket, great view and facilities, the beer is Worthingtons or Carling and its about £3 a pint, decent takeaways over the road and ok pubs around the area and parking isnt too bad. The stand is also the closest one to the centre of Notts so getting back to the train station isn't that bad.

I tend to go for the upper tier east but today Ive been on the west side which I enjoyed but it is that bit closer to the stand where the barmy army get together.

Just got back, the Radcliffe stand in the best stand I've been on in cricket, great view and facilities, the beer is Worthingtons or Carling and its about £3 a pint, decent takeaways over the road and ok pubs around the area and parking isnt too bad. The stand is also the closest one to the centre of Notts so getting back to the train station isn't that bad.

I tend to go for the upper tier east but today Ive been on the west side which I enjoyed but it is that bit closer to the stand where the barmy army get together.

had great day out yesterday. shame about the result. Vaughan getting out was the turning point. That was my first trip to Trent Bridge. It's now my favourite test ground - easy walk from the station so none of that cramming into packed trams like at old trafford, and the less said about headingley the better. Guinness is £3 a pint too.