The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Need a home hairdresser this Sunday afternoon/evening.

Full head of highlights – I have re growth of about 2 inches.

Don’t have my own peroxide or bleach im afraid.

I live in s6 but I can come to you.

Please message me if you are free

The guy who it last (by far the best barber in s6 for a long time) told me when i last went in, that he was closing at the end of july, then was going to work at his father-in-laws barbers, think he mentioned he would be working thur/fri/sat. The barber he has moved to is the one through fir-vale on upwell street, past the jet garage/speed camera heading towards meadowhall. before the main traffic lights there is barbour shop(with the old barbers pole hanging on the outside wall). prob worth the travel for a decent haircut.

Not surprised he closed, £8 for a cut compared to £5ish at Emm's 100 yards down the road.

Yes but as someone has already said he is a very good barber. My hubby went there and ended up going to Emms last time but it wasn't nearly as good as MR did it. Hubby's certainly thinking of making the trip to Upwell Street next time.