The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Im wanting blonde highlights on my dark brown hair so looking for a mobile hairdresser that could do it for me anyone got any recommendations?

Hi just wondering if anyone knows of any hairdressers that have offers on at the min, I'm wanting a full head of foils, must have Late night opening so my hubby can have kids after work, also I'm wanting permanent eyelash extensions places and prices if you know cheers :)

hi i really need a hairdresser before friday either mobile or late night opening i want a full dark (but a bit red) colour and some pink slashes! anyone no salons or mobile near me im at swallownest so anywhere within a couple of miles would be cool but must be late night or of course a mobile who can come to me x

...that is good value for money, but gives a good restyle/cut and perm colour for long hair.

Thanks

Hi, i have just bought some hair extensions (remy hair) and they are light ash blonde, but my hair is now white, i need someone to colour them please! can anyone recommend anyone or where to take them to be done, i would prefer mobile hairdresser, but i really want to use them but they are just too dark.

Thanks!

hi i really need a hairdresser before friday either mobile or late night opening i want a full dark (but a bit red) colour and some pink slashes! anyone no salons or mobile near me im at swallownest so anywhere within a couple of miles would be cool but must be late night or of course a mobile who can come to me x

You tried Bella Capelli?

They are really good, but i dont know opening times, sorry :)

Hi was just wondering if any of you could reccomend a really good hairdresser and nail tech who is free before saturday 18/12 please pm me thanks in advance :)

Hi there,

If you are one or could recommend one could you please send me contact info?

Just a simple trim wanted every couple of months and layers tidying up.

Thank you! xx

Hi guys,

Im still on the search on this one... I did get PM'd a couple of numbers but for one reason or another they cant help. :(

If you can recommend anyone that'll come to S2 id be most appreciative :)

hi, could anyone help me here, i have the frankie (the saturdays)hairstyle, and i really want my hair back now, im getting bored of this, does anoyone know any where who does extensions for shorter hair? or how long i need to grow it first. thanks :)

I need a good hair dresser to cut my hair, not really bothered about cost but i m very fussy about who does it.

It is now down my back and as its naturally messy i need to get rid of at least a foot of it.

Possibly someone who can cut it into a bob of some sort.:)

I need a good hair dresser to cut my hair, not really bothered about cost but i m very fussy about who does it.

It is now down my back and as its naturally messy i need to get rid of at least a foot of it.

Possibly someone who can cut it into a bob of some sort.:)

Try Laurence Wragg at Toni & Guy on Pinstone Street, he does a mean bob that lasts and falls into place when you wash and dry it yourself :)