The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

£10 is not cheap. Easy Barber in Hillsborough does boys' hair for £3-4, and the results are fine. £10 is a rip off for 15mins work. I don't get paid £40 an hour, do you?

We have had a great deal of new threads started relating to hairdressers etc. Can we please stick to the megathread here instead of starting new threads.

Thanks.

I just had my hair re styled by James at Love Your Hair on London Road.

Its the best hair cut I have had in a very long time. He gave me loads of advice and has really managed to cut me a style that works so well, despite my wild, under nourished lions mane.

Cant recommend him highly enough. Get your self down there if your bored of your look and need a re vamp. He has got some major talent with the scissors.

At half 5 in the morning?. That is one hell of a dedicated hair stylist!

Not related or a friend are you?

Edited by 0742Sheff

Thanks for that I'll try him. I don't seem to be able to find a style or a cut I'M HAPPY WITH. Rich

Hi, does anyone on here know where Emily D from Halo has moved to? Has she just moved to another hair salon or set up her own place or just left sheffield?

thanks

Wigs & Warpaint in West One

hi im a hairdresser reasonable prices

based in a salon but will also do mobile

pm me if anyone interested

thanks!

£10 is not cheap. Easy Barber in Hillsborough does boys' hair for £3-4, and the results are fine. £10 is a rip off for 15mins work. I don't get paid £40 an hour, do you?

i think up to £10 is cheap considering i pay £40 for my hair cut. also £3-£4 is very cheap yes but i dont want my sons hair to look "fine" i want it to look fantastic.

I had my hair cut and styled by Charlie on friday at The Avenue on West street.She was wonderful gave me great advice too on looking after my curls.

I haven't been to a hairdressers for 10 years. I trim and colour it myself - Its Bum length - I discovered the secret of growing your hair years ago - Don't go to hairdressers! However - It's not a very good shape and needs layering, not shortening. So is there a hairdresser in Sheffield who would understand my fears and won't make comments like 'don't you get a headache with all that?' or 'Don't you get too hot?' and then brandish scissors like something from a horror movie. That actually happened to me once, and I walked out.

does anyone know a good mobile hairdresser that does Treeton and how much do they charge?