Should I Invite a 21 year old Italian to stay at my Timeshare in Kensington?

I am talking to an Italian on another forum who is trying to learn english, whilst correcting my italian. He would love to come to England and I am on the verge of asking him to stay with me and my two sons in the timeshare I have in London, is it to soon?

How long you been talking to him :suspect:

about six weeks at a guess, but it's not like my son asked me if he could bring a friend whom I have never spoken to, my sons would be with me and he would share with one of them

I am talking to an Italian on another forum who is trying to learn english, whilst correcting my italian. He would love to come to England and I am on the verge of asking him to stay with me and my two sons in the timeshare I have in London, is it to soon?

Too soon for what did you have in mind?

depends on how you find the person, ive known plenty of people online, some i get on with, some i dont, some i get on with very well indeed.

if you think you can trust him, after only 6 weeks then sure.

if you dont think you can, i wouldnt

only you can answer this im afraid, we dont know what hes like, how he comes across