Sean Bean:'I wish Warnock would keep his mouth shut'

So the man himself said on Calendar tonight, regarding Warnock talking to the media about his managerial position before yesterday's game.

"I wish he hadn't have mouthed off to the press about his contract. It must transfer to the players in some way."

Waddaya think?

what he says is right warnock needs to keep his temper if he did he wouldnt make us look like muppits as much

Sorry to be horrible - but Warnock is taking the pish out of you blades good and proper.

First - he was running his mouth about Man Utd fielding a weakened team.. yes we did, but we want to win against chelsea in the final this weekend - its a tactical measure to ensure our best players are fresh.. simple as.

Sheff Utd should have done better all season and didnt, and now all I hear is a lot of crying about west ham 'should' have been deducted points - which I'm sorry to say - wont happen.

AND now Warnock is on the verge of leaving because he does not want to manage in the lower league again.. shows a lot of respect for your fans does it not :roll:

Neil Warnock has said his greatest ambition was to take the Blades into the premiership. As soon as that happened, his ambition was fulfilled. So he's gotta be thinking, 'if utd go down, so what? i've done my bit.' That's what i think anyroad.

He says that he want to continue managing in the Premiership for another 2 years. I can't see another other club wanting him as a manager.

A press conference has been called at the Lane for Wednesday morning and I'd guess it's more to do with Warnock rather than the Tevez case!

Hope he finally departs and the Blades can start to move forward once again.

(just for the record, I've wanted to see the back of numpty neil since the cardiff fiasco) :suspect: :suspect: :rolleyes:

Glad Warnock resigned if Utd had, had a better manager they wouldn't have gone down and lined his pockets with money that should have been spent on players.

He only seemed to buy players that shall we say, gave him a back hander...He showed no passion when the team needed him most and would have got sacked last season unless they went up!

At each of the clubs he managed before, he upset the fans on purpose to get a better contract and leave soon afterwards. Good riddance

TTMan, Most fans who Warnock has managed previously hold him in a high regard because he has only ever really improved sides.

At each of the clubs he managed before, he upset the fans on purpose to get a better contract

how would this get him a better contract

Glad Warnock resigned if Utd had, had a better manager they wouldn't have gone down and lined his pockets with money that should have been spent on players.

He only seemed to buy players that shall we say, gave him a back hander...He showed no passion when the team needed him most and would have got sacked last season unless they went up!

At each of the clubs he managed before, he upset the fans on purpose to get a better contract and leave soon afterwards. Good riddance

Leave the man his dignity.

After all he did get United promoted. He did have his bad points and weaknesses but I don't think that his integrity and honesty were at all questionable.

His commitment to United was never less than 100% and this should be remembered.

He gave it a whirl and was found wanting in his strategies in the PL.

Doesn't make him a bad person or bad manager. :|

What absolute nonsense Warnock would have been the most popular manager in our history had he been Mr Nice Guy, OK at times he was a King size prat with his verbal tripe. Fact,Warnock joined when we were at the bottom end of the championship with dwindling attendances and going downhill.

With with the right manager we can be back where we belong & OK wendies

I believe both Sheffield sides should be in the Premier League.