Anyone from Gleadless?

I Lived On Bowman Drive, Gleadless, Went To Charnock Hall, Then Frecheville, Left To Come To Canada With My Parents & Twin Sister In 1965...remember The Hart Twins, Timothy & Christopher, Dorothy Harrison, Christine Clarkson, Pat Cannings (in Australia) David Thompson Lived Across The Street From Us, His Parents Ran A Small Grocers, Had An Older Sister Valerie.......go To Visit Sheffield As Often As I Can .....always A Yorkshire Lass At Heart!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm living at the bottom of Gaunt Rd now, have done since 1979.

Bar for a short spell on Mundella Place ( off Derbyshire Lane ) prior to that, I've lived on the Valley almost all of my life. I started on Farmstead Close, then later on Fleury opposite the (now closed) Far Lees pub.

Our Bank Holiday weather was quite good, if a little windy, but I managed to get down to the Horse and Groom in my shirt-sleeves yesterday.

It was interesting to see pictures of flooding down on the south coast in today's paper.......... about time that lot down there got some instead of us lot like last year. ( not on the Valley of course, 'cos if we'd been flooded then 90% of Sheffield would have been under water).

• 2 weeks later...
I'm an expat living in USA and I found this site while trying to locate Keith Gooden who it seems still frequents the local area. I know he must be in his mid-fourties by now and I have a daughter who would very much like to know him and his extended family.

I realise that noone may be willing to divulge information but I am anxious to at least confirm that I have found the right "Keith Gooden" and his family. I have so many unanswered questions from my daughter and it troubles her that she knows nothing about her medical history or if she has any siblings.

Any information, no matter how trivial would be of a huge comfort and benefit to her right now.

Thank you in advance.

The Keith Gooden that you are searching is he Afro Caribbean.

• 3 months later...