The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

I've just been reading about gellish nail polish - has anyone tried this and would they reccomend it? Seems very expensive! Can you buy the bottles anywhere to put on at home?

will have a look and get in touch going to see how these go for couple of days see if i need infills or new set lol xxx

No worries! :love: Ive heard bad things about the lash and brow lounge, theres some post in this thread about it i think!! They realy shouldnt be falling off at all!

x

I too went to the lash and brow lounge with the groupon deal and i had to go to a true professional too weeks later as so many had fell out i needed the few that were hanging on for life removed! Unprofessional staff aswell! If i had paid £70 for the eylashes i would have been really disgusted!

Places shouldn't sign up for the groupon deals if they are not prepared to offer a service equivalent to full price! Had the eyelashes been amazing i would definatly have paid the £70 but after the experience i had i think ill be sticking to natural from now on!:)

Hi there, I am a mobile beauty therapist who offers Eyelash Extensions. I am fully qualified in Lash Perfect Lash Extensions and have had nothing but fantastic reports. The quality of the lashes are of one of the best around. They will last between 2-4 weeks depending on the length of your own lash cycle. I charge £55 for a full set the less lashes you have on the lower the price. If you are interested pm me or email me on [email protected]

Thank You

Samantha Cave

http://www.bonitadestino.co.uk

I'm in need of a good massage...

Can anybody recommend to me a good mobile massage therapist or even a sports massage therapist that also does facials?

I'm in the S10 region.

Anyone wanting Manicure & Pedicure £20 for both or Full set of Acrylic £20. @ Headspace Hillsborough. 3-5 Proctor Place. Also do Mobile Visits. Ring salon for details Tel: 0114 2347474. or message me on here.

Also do:

eyebrow shaping,(Threading, waxing, tweezing).

Lash & eyebrow tinting.

There are also 5 hairdressers if anyone wants their hair doing at same time.

why waste time kill 2 birds with one stone!

Excellent service and qualified experienced therapist and stylists.

Does anyone know if its normal after having eyelash extension, when they have all come out that you natural lashes are only half the length that they use to be. I'm worried as they look very stumpy and worried they may not grow back to their natural length. I would like them doing again, but there isn't much to grab onto now!! I had them done at lash & brow lounge with the Groupon offer. I was one of the first to have them done a couple of days after the voucher was sold and they seem to put a lot on. Maybe they were getting really fed up after 100's of bookings and got lazy and put less on. They lasted 4 weeks, then started coming out 3 or 4 a day so I soaked them in oil based (with cotton pad) eye makeup remover and they all came out within half an hour then. Please - does anyone know if they will grow longer? :help:

Does anyone know if its normal after having eyelash extension, when they have all come out that you natural lashes are only half the length that they use to be. I'm worried as they look very stumpy and worried they may not grow back to their natural length. I would like them doing again, but there isn't much to grab onto now!! I had them done at lash & brow lounge with the Groupon offer. I was one of the first to have them done a couple of days after the voucher was sold and they seem to put a lot on. Maybe they were getting really fed up after 100's of bookings and got lazy and put less on. They lasted 4 weeks, then started coming out 3 or 4 a day so I soaked them in oil based (with cotton pad) eye makeup remover and they all came out within half an hour then. Please - does anyone know if they will grow longer? :help:

Yeah ur lashes should grow back normal sometimes they look stumpy because you have been used to seeing long lashes, you do shed lashes naturally anyway but after having false ones on they do seem a bit stumpy. hope this helps

Thanks for your reply. They are definately half length as before as they are shorter than my bottom lashes and they use to be longer than the bottom lashes :(

French Tip weekend nails , these last between a few days to 2 weeks , depends on your lifestyle. Perfect for anyone who cant wear acrylic nails because of there job !. £10

Acrylic Tip and dip French £19 comes with bottle of Cuticle oil , aftercare leaflets, hand and arm massage.

Acrylic tip and dip French with choice of polish £20

Second set of t...ip an...d dip French £15

Infils £12

Removal £5

** Special offer**

While undergoing training to do silk extensions i am offering my services for £14 for a full set of Silk Extensions, this offer will expire july 2011.

Infils while undergoing training £13

Removal £5

Acrylic liquid and powder French £25 which includes cuticle oil , aftercare leaflets , hand and arm massage.

Acrylic liquid and powder Natural £27 which includes a polish of your choice

Infils £17

Removal £5

***all come with free nail art x***

Edited by MissGiggles
new prices x

Acrylic Nails Tip and Dip, £15 for a full set. Tradional Acrylic : £24

Infils - Tip and Dip : £12 - . Tradional Infils- £16

There is no difference in strength what so evere , has there is two different ways on how to apply acrylic. Me personally i prefer the tip n dip .

Sorry but thats not true and people should know that there is a difference in strength because the Acrylic isn't built up the same on the tip and dip and therefore there is far less product in zone 2 and that will be where the weakest point will be. Therefore tip and dip aren't as strong which is fine because you are charging less for them but people should know so they are making an informed decision

Sorry but thats not true and people should know that there is a difference in strength because the Acrylic isn't built up the same on the tip and dip and therefore there is far less product in zone 2 and that will be where the weakest point will be. Therefore tip and dip aren't as strong which is fine because you are charging less for them but people should know so they are making an informed decision

Re worded the post and added a website what backs up what i PM'd you about , that tip and dip is just as strong , as you can build an apex thanks x:)