The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

eeeww Katie Price's eyebrows are horrid!! Too dark and so unnatural looking, although that does seem to be the look she goes for

Hi, does anyone know of salons doing the minx nails at a reasonable price?

thanks

I'm looking for someone in the S20 or S18 area who could either do this from home or is at a salon :)

Immense Beauty have a special offer on for Semi permanent eyelash extensions for only £40.00 :)

Also Blixz (which is like Minx) for only £15.00 for either toes or on your hands

Acrylic nail Extensions are £25.00 which includes a full paint and nail art! :thumbsup:

Please see http://www.immensebeauty.co.uk for more infomation! or call 07825381726

I'm looking for someone in the S20 or S18 area who could either do this from home or is at a salon :)

What are you looking for?

Edited by Andy
Fixed quotes

sorry its not in your area but i can tell you that serenity in town division street they are good and last and quick good luck

A number of posts have been deleted from this thread. Please don't use the forum to vent personal disagreements.

Thank you.

Hi!

I am based in S18 what is it you are wanting? x

What are you looking for?

Bio Gel Nails :) Sorry threads got merged so it doesn't make any sense :suspect:

Hi Im due to start my maternity leave from next week and though about treating myself to having some nail extension done.

Dont want them to look tacky and dont want them very long. Im looking for a nautral look/length with french manicure finish.

Could anyone recommend a good place and approx cost?

Thanks x :)

Try the hair salon in Castle Market My partner has hers done there and EVERYONE comments on them !

It's Polish run but they do speak English, nice friendly atmosphere !

Cost approx £35 ish depending on what you have done