The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi

Sorry if someone's asked this before (lots of posts!) but what are gellish nails and what's the difference between acrylic and gel overlays?

Sancocho

gels are done with the uv light, theres also silk nails as well it just all depends on personal preference as to which you like best I often find that acrylic are thicker and more false looking and silk look more natural. I can't really comment on gel as I don't do those. Also just overlays are on your natural nails and do not make them longer just stronger unlike nail enhansments

Hi

Sorry if someone's asked this before (lots of posts!) but what are gellish nails and what's the difference between acrylic and gel overlays?

Sancocho

ive pmed u x

Hi, does anyone know where is the cheapest place for semi permanent eyelashes and HD brows please?

I have a few Places Left before Christmas anyone want their nails doing give me a buzz

I had my nails done by Rachel last Thursday and they look fab!!! Lovely lady too!

..if anyone knows where she's now working - I think she was going somewhere on Ecclesall Road - let me know - I miss her waxing!

what was her surname i know a emma that is a beautician

Mod Note: I suggest that any surnames are PM'd rather than put on the open forum :)

I had my nails done by Rachel last Thursday and they look fab!!! Lovely lady too!

Thank you for the lovely comments, Hope Everyone Has A Great Christmas & New Year x

I don't know her surname i'm afraid...

Was it Emma Royds?

Try Lynda Price on Eccie Rd-she has the beauticians in Essenuals so she could have moved there.