The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

I personally charge £5 on top of your manicure cost so that you can choose what quality manicure you want whether that be a mini manicure (£9), a manicure (£12) or a luxury manicure (£16). But there is a lot of difference in how each place does it.

From a normal manicure with polish you can expect to get about a week of wear from your polish depending on how well you look after it and the condition of your nails.

I hope that helps a bit.

Hi i'm wanting to find someone that can do 1950's pin up style hair and makeup in sheffield?

Any suggestions, thanks

I can Lily.

Let me know what you have in mind :)

I can, not got any NVQs or anything, just do it when I go out.

Pin curls, victory rolls, and different styles of 1950s make up!

Can anybody recommend anywhere that will do a very 'thorough' Hollywood wax? names of therapists as well as salon would be really helpful :)

im looking for someone to come to my house on the s2 area and to do my nails , i dont want silly false nails just so they look nice and lady like i have no nails they are horrible i bite them but i really want girly hands thanks lol

im looking for someone to come to my house on the s2 area and to do my nails , i dont want silly false nails just so they look nice and lady like i have no nails they are horrible i bite them but i really want girly hands thanks lol

CHEZZFAYE on here is in S2 and does both acryllic and gel nails as far as I'm aware :)

CHEZZFAYE on here is in S2 and does both acryllic and gel nails as far as I'm aware :)

thanks leah and i would just like to add i am now qualified.

anybody no of a good place to get my nails painted around the sheffield 8 area