The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hey all,

The beautician at Wigs and Warpaint who did a FANTASTIC Brazilian wax has left the salon, and they wouldn't tell me her full name so I can't find her to book a wax with her.

So I have two questions/requests:

1) Her first name was Nicola. Does anyone know her full name and which salon she is working at now? If so, please let me know and I'll book an appointment with her post-haste!

2) If no-one knows her whereabouts, can any of you other Forum-ers reccommend a good waxer in Sheffield City Center and the surrounding area? I live in Crookesmore and dont have a car so need to be able to get their fairly easily.

A good waxer should: be quick, be friendly, do a thorough job - no stray hairs left!!

Any help would be appreciated ladies.

(If any of you know someone who works with thick hot wax rather than strip wax then that would be extra awesome)

Thanks.

I get mine done at house creations in crookesmoor,they're the best I've ever been to! Bear in mind, they've seen more of my downstairs bits than I even have - still gets the job done, no faffing around with knickers!

anyone reccomend anyone for eyebrow threading? not bothered about cost as i'd rather pay more for someone good then dog end prices just for price, u get what u pay for. thanks

Trainee nail technician needs 3 models before wed 1 for a natural set using tips and 2 for sculptured pink and white.

Price is £15 a set please msg for more details or follow the link in my signature.

thanks for looking cheryl

hi

Im looking to have my nails done in either gelish or shellac and was wondering where the best place to have them done would be?

thanks

hi

Im looking to have my nails done in either gelish or shellac and was wondering where the best place to have them done would be?

thanks

i replied to your pm

im looking for someone to do my nails at home any boby got any numbers

how about mine lol( sorry being a bit blatent here) £15 a set until 20th may as i am still training if you follow the facebook page link it shows all pictures up to now

when would you be able to do them was looking for tommorrow

how about mine lol( sorry being a bit blatent here) £15 a set until 20th may as i am still training if you follow the facebook page link it shows all pictures up to now

sorry wouldnt be able to fit you in untill wed morning

ok thanks anyway

sorry wouldnt be able to fit you in untill wed morning