The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Hi I am looking for somewhere to get my eyebrows done HD in Sheffield, I went to a wedding fayre in Nottingham and saw how fab they were and am looking for somewhere closer.

Can anybody recommend somewhere?

Thanks

St James salon in mill houses does hd brows and semi permanent eye lash extensions for around £40/50 for the both. I had them done last year for my holiday and they were brill,

! X

Does anyone know someone who relaxes hair. I have a very culy hair and i want it relaxed. I live in S5 area. Please PM me. Manythanks

Hi I am looking for somewhere to get my eyebrows done HD in Sheffield, I went to a wedding fayre in Nottingham and saw how fab they were and am looking for somewhere closer.

Can anybody recommend somewhere?

Thanks

Hi,

Ive had mine done before at Essential Beauty at Attercliffe. They looked really nice last time and made a massive difference!

The website is here http://www.essentialbeautysheffield.co.uk/

My friend has a salon on cricket in road, bang outside the tram stop and is soon to be doing lash extensions. they now also offer a new chocobeauty treatment for your hands and feet, and also minx nails which i have seen a few posts about, with an intro offer of £15 at the moment! Just had mine done and they look fab.

add Headrush Sheffield on facebook and it shows everything they do. Theyre a hairdressers also.

oh im having HD brows on friday with my friend by a mobile lady who i've found, her mobile business is called glam beautique ill let you know how they turn out. dont suppose anyone has else had HD brows from this woman?

I always have my nails done with Nail lab and also started having my spray tan with her they are always fab very professional and very reasonably priced she has an offer on at the minute with spray tan and gelish nails for 26.50 but it finishes at the end of april. the tan is one of the best i have had, no orange tinge what so ever, she is absolutely fab!

needing the prices of angel nails and what time they open

I have a card here with information on it ... :)

Edited by rubydazzler

nope all i get when i search for them is yellow phone book or thompson

that's better! :)

Mon-Sat 9.30-6.30 0114 235 9621 853 Chesterfield Rd S8 0SQ

What do you want to know about the treaments?

Manicure from £12

Pedicure from £24

Extensions £27