Anybody from Hackenthorpe?

Have you got a brother called Phillip?

Jean, Linda, Philip, Robert, Ann and Paul are my siblings.

Jean, Linda, Philip, Robert, Ann and Paul are my siblings.

I remember Philip from the time he was at Carter Lodge School, he had an incredible photographic memory for details, any cars, lorries, buses...anything that drove by, he could tell you the make, model and engine size. Hope he's well!

I remember Philip from the time he was at Carter Lodge School, he had an incredible photographic memory for details, any cars, lorries, buses...anything that drove by, he could tell you the make, model and engine size. Hope he's well!

Hi he is thankyou, lives at Norton, is very independent and goes out to work.

Does anyone know of anyone whose last name was Calvert who lived at hackenthorpe???

I'm Julie I was friends with Jean in the 50's. There was Jean, Linda and Phillip in those days. I lived on Rainbow Avenue. How is Jean. Please send her my regards.

Hi he is thankyou, lives at Norton, is very independent and goes out to work.

Thanks for replying. Philip was a really nice guy and I wish him all the very best!

I lived in Rainbow Avenue from 1953/54 to 1967 and went to Rainbow Forge Junior and then Carter Lodge Secondary.

My surname was Lunney.

I remember some of the names I've seen mentioned on here but have difficulty in putting faces to them.

Moved from Hackenthorpe to Loxley when I got married then left Sheffield to live in Africa for several years before returning to the UK and eventually settling in Essex.

Still think of Sheffield as home though and have some lovely memories of Hackenthorpe.

Playing with the Downend, Spotswood and O'Connor children in the fields off Rainbow Avenue. Climbing and falling out of trees just off the fields. Mum clipping me all the way home, after looking for and finding us stuck in the footings of the new houses still being built further down the Avenue.

Ah, happy innocent days. Days when we had respect/fear ;) for the teachers and police.

do you remember robert and chris booth at no 15?

I'm Julie I was friends with Jean in the 50's. There was Jean, Linda and Phillip in those days. I lived on Rainbow Avenue. How is Jean. Please send her my regards.

Hi julie, what was your surname then, i will remember you to jean x

do you remember robert and chris booth at no 15?

I was a friend of Chris Booth's at school.

Some years later we used to give Pat, Chris & Robert's mum a lift to work as she worked on Guernsey Road near my dad.

Tazz

hi does anyone remember the tippers frpm hackenthorpe i knew them when they lived there in 85 think one was called janice another 2 brothers and youngest was called kevin mum owned wool shop dad worked on pop company anyone konw of them?

Does anyone remember Michael Plunkett. Or Kathleen Moore off Rainbow. Thanks.

Have you got a brother called Phillip?

went to school with linda senior lived on carter lodge ave my name is mick ellison 61 now:)