Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

yes, does less damage than alcohol and ive never seen a fight caused because one was stoned

I totally agree, being an ex-smoker of the stuff.

I've had mental issues from when I was born, They are no different after smoking it for a few years :)

lol, well Ive already been told by my doctor that if its ever legalised I will be on it. lol, I can just imagin going to work drugged up

lol, well Ive already been told by my doctor that if its ever legalised I will be on it. lol, I can just imagin going to work drugged up

YES!!

mainframe, they de thc it you know, they can take out the "fun" bit, sorry to disappoint :P

YES!!

mainframe, they de thc it you know, they can take out the "fun" bit, sorry to disappoint :P

i agree with melthebell :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I think it should be legal to use but not to sell. Quite how you'd police that is beyond me. Anyone can get hold of it, just be sensible when you do and it isn't a problem.

I think it should be legal to use but not to sell. Quite how you'd police that is beyond me. Anyone can get hold of it, just be sensible when you do and it isn't a problem.

well tbh itd be easier to police legal than it is now

theyd know who was selling it and where, thered be plenty of taxes and paperwork and redtape like everything thats sold in shops etc.

This is a flawed idea, if it's illegal to sell/buy, then it is traded for on the black market, it is the fact it can only be bought illegally where crime rises, theft's etc.

Regards mental health and other health problems, people are going to to take it whether or not it is legal, making it legal/illegal isn't going to change cannabis's properties.

An improvement in health could be made, it could be law to use vaporisers or to eat it in public rather han smoke a joint, the product could be regulated and therefore less likely to get spiked.

This is a flawed idea, if it's illegal to sell/buy, then it is traded for on the black market, it is the fact it can only be bought illegally where crime rises, theft's etc.

Regards mental health and other health problems, people are going to to take it whether or not it is legal, making it legal/illegal isn't going to change cannabis's properties.

An improvement in health could be made, it could be law to use vaporisers or to eat it in public rather han smoke a joint, the product could be regulated and therefore less likely to get spiked.

is that supposed to make sense?

thats just gibberish, both sides of the arguement mishmashed together????????

or maybe im too stoned in the head from 18 years of getting smashed? :P

Cannabis is fairly easy to grow. I would like to see it so that those who wanted to grow it and smoke it could - maybe a maximum of 10 plants per household. That way I'd NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE :hihi:

Cannabis is fairly easy to grow. I would like to see it so that those who wanted to grow it and smoke it could - maybe a maximum of 10 plants per household. That way I'd NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE :hihi:

thats funny i wish it worked like that ,id do my food shopping online :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: