Wednesday Chat #3 - Discuss the Owls here

Yes thats the one, we eat wednesday fans with it :D

so its true all you blunts have blue blood then :hihi:

Yes thats the one, we eat wednesday fans with it :D

...And greasy chip butties as well! Christ. There's no wonder you're all...porkers. :rolleyes:

so its true all you blunts have blue blood then :hihi:

no blue blood, just blue intestings

...And greasy chip butties as well! Christ. There's no wonder you're all...porkers. :rolleyes:

Hey lay off my weight!! I can't help being 59 stone :(

7 points clear, 9 games left. no chance of us going down

If you get a point a game from your remaining fixtures it should be enough. However Charlton's form has improved and your's hasn't so 'no chance' is a very optimistic call at this stage of the season. :confused:

If you get a point a game from your remaining fixtures it should be enough. However Charlton's form has improved and your's hasn't so 'no chance' is a very optimistic call at this stage of the season. :confused:

Whilst charlton may well have got 4 points from last 2 games, these 2 games was against poor opposition in west ham and watford.

If you wanna talk about form though, we have the same points tally as charlton since the turn of the year.

Cant we get back to the Chinese?

It seems like i missed a bit of sparring with you there jazz. Well done to robbie for filling in for me though.

UTB.

wednesday are in talk with a chinese group about a takeover. Anybody know anything about it.
Nothing about on WednesdayWorld but this is in the Star tonight. I don't know what to make of it, especially where Dave Allen is concerned :| It would be nice if a deal of some sort could be negotiated, the possible stumbling block could be Wednesdayite.There's too much in fighting between them and Allen :mad:

Do we need to change our chants if there's an Oriental take over.

"One Chlis Blunt, there's onry one Chlis Blunt"

" Never felt more like singing the Brues "

Fans would be shouting " Come on Burren, give it to Kenny Runt "

As long as we keep winning and Blian Raws makes the right decisions.

I have a great marketing idea for wendy.

You can have the take away logo and telephone number on the front of the shirt and you can personally sponsor a player with the number that coincides with your favourite dish on the back.:)

I have a great marketing idea for wendy.

You can have the take away logo and telephone number on the front of the shirt and you can personally sponsor a player with the number that coincides with your favourite dish on the back.:)

if kev pressman was still playing for us he could have had the full menu on the back :hihi:

Do you think big Kev could eat the full menu as well ?

Ignore Canada Blade, he's an idiot. They tried to send him to Australia with all the other criminally insane but it was full so they sent him to Canada instead. Rumour had it that he's the person they based the "I'm a lumberjack" song on.