Did you live on the Wybourn in the 60s?

You must be Jayne Woodhead then? I remember your gran and grandad too. Your grandad used to carve wooden animals and your gran used to love toast? I was a bit scared of scotch Pat she had a fearsome temper and you wouldnt want to get on the wrong side of her lol. If you are the Jayne I can remember you had a couple of brothers Mark and Darren is it? :|

Yep thats us...got a youger brother Phill, as well....don't know though if you were still living there when mum had him...he will be 31 in novemebr.

Jayne

My family come off the wybourn and some still live there. Eckhardt's - mainly wybourn house road. Nannan Edith and grandad Fred, Uncle Barry uncle Alywn (still there), cousins Ian and Tracey, Benny and Marina Maw, my mum Sylvia lived in cricket inn crescent next to jean and owen and mr and mrs barton. I then lived there, also lived on maltravers cres. my sister lived on maltravers terrace. Knew pat and bunny gray and their sons kevin and brian, Emsons off maltravers place - also remember lots of the names already mentioned x

Yep thats us...got a youger brother Phill, as well....don't know though if you were still living there when mum had him...he will be 31 in novemebr.

Jayne

Hi Jayne long time no see, I cant imagine you grown up, only as a little lass. Ive not lived on the Wybourn for 30+ years so Im sorry I dont remember your little bro. My parents moved to Woodhouse and Im afraid died some 21 years ago. Are you and your family still living on the Wybourn then?

My family come off the wybourn and some still live there. Eckhardt's - mainly wybourn house road. Nannan Edith and grandad Fred, Uncle Barry uncle Alywn (still there), cousins Ian and Tracey, Benny and Marina Maw, my mum Sylvia lived in cricket inn crescent next to jean and owen and mr and mrs barton. I then lived there, also lived on maltravers cres. my sister lived on maltravers terrace. Knew pat and bunny gray and their sons kevin and brian, Emsons off maltravers place - also remember lots of the names already mentioned x

I can only remember Vicky Roberts and Anne Woodhouse off Wybourn House Road. I can remember Gary Emson and his bro Rhino who used to knock about with Derek Roberts who I used to go to school with. Mr Irish grandad lived at 41 Maltravers Crescent he married our nan who lived there since the houses were built her name was Gelsthorpe and his name was Patrick Doherty. I remeber too the Grays down near the Cricket Inn pub, along with the Lockies,Tuckers and the Rennies. I wonder if any of these still live on the Wybourn?

we live on wybourn, 1st on manor oaks road now manor oaks place on corner, sandra naylor n peter cruise lived ere 60+ yrs

I am Ron Wests youngest daughter, Michelle. Dads family used to live on manor oaks place next door. I haven't seen you Kady since you were about 8... As for the Birch's Kenny lives in S6 near me, talk to him all the time.

Hi Diamond Jack

Bunny gray was my Uncle, Kevin & Brian my cousins, he was married to Pat who was a lovely woman.

My name is Darren Gray

All the best

Hi Diamond Jack

Bunny gray was my Uncle, Kevin & Brian my cousins, he was married to Pat who was a lovely woman.

My name is Darren Gray

All the best

I remember the Grays they were a lovely family. Pat had a lovely smile and was a very nice kind lady. :|

Had a friend I was at school with she lived on Manor Park Drive, Margaret Jarvis, She had a younger brother David. Think her dads name was Dennisand her mum Flo.

Anyone remember the Casey family think they used to be on maltravers?

Hi Jayne long time no see, I cant imagine you grown up, only as a little lass. Ive not lived on the Wybourn for 30+ years so Im sorry I dont remember your little bro. My parents moved to Woodhouse and Im afraid died some 21 years ago. Are you and your family still living on the Wybourn then?

Yes, mum still lives in the same house.., my dad died 24 years ago. Darran lives across the road (in Mr Peach's house...don't know if you can remeber that..) and Mark lives on Saunders Road, in the old Brown's house!

I live next door to my little bro at Wincobank, but we did live on Maltravers Crescent for about 13 years.

Jayne

Yes, mum still lives in the same house.., my dad died 24 years ago. Darran lives across the road (in Mr Peach's house...don't know if you can remeber that..) and Mark lives on Saunders Road, in the old Brown's house!

I live next door to my little bro at Wincobank, but we did live on Maltravers Crescent for about 13 years.

Jayne

Sorry to hear about your dad Jayne :( Yes I can remember Darren and Brian Brown from Saunders Road we used to call them little Brown arses :hihi: I live at Gleadless these days :D The rest of my family are all over Sheffield and in Australia with their kids and grandkids - we are all growing older! Remember me to your mam next time you see her and take care of yourself. :|

yes lived at 149 southend road my name glynis banks went to wybourn 1955 1962