Poll: New Heeley Mosque, what do you think?

What do you think of the new mosque  

619 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new mosque

• Like it
    • Dislike it
    • Don't really care

Comments like this don't help. If someone is accused of being in the BNP every time they disagree with something Islamic you will find people afraid to speak their mind, which isn't healthy for debate.

i have found that reading the post's on various forum's ,that you quiet often get accused of bnp membership if you don't hold the same veiw's and belief's as the apparantly ,pseudo intellectual, wanna-be middle class, postee's.

beit comments on islam or any other etnically based disscussion or free passe's for public transport.

agree with the politically correct socialite's or you have to be a swastica wearing, child eating ,anti semetic, neo-nazi thug .

but hey i for one will sdpeak my mind come what may.

they can build as many mosque's as they want,even churche's and cathedral's too, burger bar's, shopping centre's and motor way's just don't call me name's when i say i don't want them in my back yard.

well, MC, the thing is, you tend to find, quite often, some of the more, erm, challenged amongst us will have a fit of the screaming abdabs if there is any suggestion of a post that is supporting Islam, so, in some ways, it's little wonder that the "lefties" tend to jump in with both feet...

talk note not arguing, just commenting on it.

well, MC, the thing is, you tend to find, quite often, some of the more, erm, challenged amongst us will have a fit of the screaming abdabs if there is any suggestion of a post that is supporting Islam, so, in some ways, it's little wonder that the "lefties" tend to jump in with both feet...

talk note not arguing, just commenting on it.

but why knock people when they don't agree ?, it's a typical left wing tactic , one i have seen many time's at union meeting's and public debate's etc. when some-one dosen't agree or ask's a difficult question,cry them down,shout louder than they do so they can't be heard and if that fails resort to insult's personel or otherwise.

is it any wonder the " more challenged" have these bout's given the antic's of some of the more extereme ,alleged,follower's of islam

but why knock people when they don't agree ?, it's a typical left wing tactic , one i have seen many time's at union meeting's and public debate's etc. when some-one dosen't agree or ask's a difficult question,cry them down,shout louder than they do so they can't be heard and if that fails resort to insult's personel or otherwise.

is it any wonder the " more challenged" have these bout's given the antic's of some of the more extereme ,alleged,follower's of islam

Please take it easy on the asterisks - they don't apply to plurals or verb endings, just to abbreviations and possessives.

I agree with your post, by the way!!

Then you have to understand what is being discussed in the first place. It doesn't just happens within the realms of religious topics. It happens on ALL topics, everywhere !

Obviously, not everyone shares the same view, and if you take a certain view, it means opposing views etc etc. I admit that calling names is a little tad redundant. Within the mechanics of a debate, you either take view YES, or view NO on any argument. :huh:

Please take it easy on the asterisks - they don't apply to plurals or verb endings, just to abbreviations and possessives.

I agree with your post, by the way!!

Alas that you're not here to read it Norbert, but there aren't any asterisks in the post you're referring to - the word you were looking for was apostrophes.

Archived