I have no Coconut rings in my Liquorice allsorts

As the title says i have no coconut rings and im gutted.:loopy:

DISGUSTING!

Liquorice that is. ;):P

they are my least favourite!

Oh dear. Just to think, what is the liquorice industry coming to, eh ? Eh ? EH ? Tut.

:hihi:

Well how dissapointing. But not as bad as it seems. they are my favorites and I have just been diagnosed diabetic, so I cant have sweets at all

so enjoy the ones you have. Mind you I would consider contacting bassets and say you hadnt any of the cocnut ones. I bet you would get some freebies.

Good luck fingers crossed if you try. sueh

I'd be most upset if that happened to me barclay- there would be a complaint in the post to Bassets.

*is glad*

*doesnt want to see barclays coconut ring anyway*

:P

*is glad*

*doesnt want to see barclays coconut ring anyway*

:P

Best retort on SF from someone in weeks that one Mel! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Well how dissapointing. But not as bad as it seems. they are my favorites and I have just been diagnosed diabetic, so I cant have sweets at all

so enjoy the ones you have. Mind you I would consider contacting bassets and say you hadnt any of the cocnut ones. I bet you would get some freebies.

Good luck fingers crossed if you try. sueh

hi, dearsue,

"no sweets at all" is not strictly true.

You have to think of keeping your bloodsugar levels resonably stable, but, there is no reason why you can't allow yourself a couple of sweets at the end of a meal, occasionally. (not between meals, BTW as it would make your BM's spike too much) I love the coconut liquorice allsorts too.

Talk to your dietitian, about a healthy diet, (A healthy diet for a diabetic is the same as a healthy diet for anyone else:- moderation in everything) also, avoid "diabetic" foods, like "diabetic CHocolate/sweets" and jams, like the plague, they are rubbish, in, oh, so many ways. (cost, taste, value for money, how good they actually ARE for you) i don't have diabetic jam on my toast, if I fancy a bi tof jam... I go for the ones called "extra- jam" which means a bit less sugar-to-fruit in the ingredients, I just have a teaspoon of it, divided up, between the two slices. It seems to be enough to taste it, and not feel "deprived", but not so much it's sickly!

apologies, folks, I now return you to your regularly scheduled topic:- whoops, it's not about topics or marathons or even mars bars.... it's about Liquorice Allsorts! lol ;)

I'd agree with ds:- contact bassetts and make a gentle complaint, about your disappointment that the selection was "light" the coconut rings! They might be kind, and send you a couple of quids' worth of money off vouchers for your trouble.

PT

I'd agree with ds:- contact bassetts and make a gentle complaint, about your disappointment that the selection was "light" the coconut rings! They might be kind, and send you a couple of quids' worth of money off vouchers for your trouble.

PT

or ask to see your coconut ring

.....s

lol, sorry folks, ill try not to keep flogging the same dead horse repeatedly from now on

: evil :

lol yeah write to them!! they might send you a bag of just coconut rings!!!! my faves are the ones with little balls on the outside and jelly stuff in the middle!! mmm!!