House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

Hi I'm wanting to take a fridge freezer to Dewsbury then bring back a sofa and chair, wardrobe (part dismantled), a chest of drawers, a bed and mattress and some music stuff from Dewsbury to sheffield.

Good Afternoon!

I am looking for a removal company for a full house move (3 bedroom terrace) from Crookes to Dronfield on 25th September. Any recommendations?? Or any companies on here have availability. Thanks

We have a 7.5 ton wagon free that day ring the office for details

Looking for a removal firm for a full house (4 bedroom) from S13 to SR6. No confirmed completion date as yet but we're aiming for mid-November.

Moving from and to S8 area and need help with boxes wardrobes beds washing machine etc.

Has anyone got any recommendation and costs

Also need a skip...

A2B seem to be the best when I was looking iv used them a couple of times

couplehttp://www.sheffieldremovals.com/?scid=161628&cid=117843&tc=15100818194753868&rl_key=7946ffaee6895e71850aecaf80a61e2c&kw=11061101:173670&pub_cr_id=66694482085&dynamic_proxy=1&primary_serv=www.sheffieldremovals.com&rl_track_landing_pages=1

they were cheaper than all the rest I think castle come in a close second although they are owned by the same person.

I used a removal company situated in Bradway, but I don't believe it was Bradway Premier Removals. Can't find any other removal vans from Bradway. Any idea who it was I used? I think they were only a small firm, but almost sure it was based in Bradway. Any ideas? Thanks :)

Edited by diezeltruck

I used a removal company situated in Bradway, but I don't believe it was Bradway Premier Removals. Can't find any other removal vans from Bradway. Any idea who it was I used? I think they were only a small firm, but almost sure it was based in Bradway. Any ideas? Thanks :)

Evans? They are Greenhill based.

Hi I'm wanting to take a fridge freezer to Dewsbury then bring back a sofa and chair, wardrobe (part dismantled), a chest of drawers, a bed and mattress and some music stuff from Dewsbury to sheffield.
last minute first choice p&b remoals on gumtree

Does anyone know about a cheap removal company that does removals to Spain? It does not need be a big van, we have a 1-bedroom flat. Thanks!

A2B seem to be the best when I was looking iv used them a couple of times

couplehttp://www.sheffieldremovals.com/?scid=161628&cid=117843&tc=15100818194753868&rl_ke y=7946ffaee6895e71850aecaf80a61e2c&kw=11061101:173 670&pub_cr_id=66694482085&dynamic_proxy=1&primary_ serv=www.sheffieldremovals.com&rl_track_landing_pa ges=1

They were cheaper than all the rest I think castle come in a close second although they are owned by the same person.

No the're not,and never have been.

Edited by Odd-jobs