House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

Good afternoon All. We have a completion date set for 3rd December (yes next Thursday - not much notice but just got this date myself). We are looking for a company to move from Walkley (3 bed detached) to Nether Edge. We want a full packing service. Any companies on here have availability and would like to quote??

Hi - looking at getting some quotes for a move in the near future which will include storage for a few days.

I'll be calling Arrow & AB Castle later, but any other recommendations? I've had a quote from Clockwork but the storage option is just too expensive given the short term nature of it

hi senwar

pls call or message me for a quote 07490712723

thanks peter

Hi Peter - thanks but I think I've got this sorted now

I used Vantastic he's on mickley lane in Totley, good service :)

I need to have some art work of mine moved to a storage tomorrow as im cleaning up the house for xmas. The art is very valuable to me so I am very weary with what company I trust. Can anyone give me any recommendations?

Just want to give a massive amount of praise to Avante. Came to rescue at pretty short notice. Had Thomas round to quote (whilst obtaining others) and the price was very good.

Moved yesterday and have to say the lads worked their socks off. A second batch of lads came up later with an additional van load of stuff from our house and between the lot of them they got us moved in and in pretty quick time.

Happy to fully recommend. And thanks again Thomas. Please pass on my thanks to the lads

Just want to give a massive amount of praise to Avante. Came to rescue at pretty short notice. Had Thomas round to quote (whilst obtaining others) and the price was very good.

Moved yesterday and have to say the lads worked their socks off. A second batch of lads came up later with an additional van load of stuff from our house and between the lot of them they got us moved in and in pretty quick time.

Happy to fully recommend. And thanks again Thomas. Please pass on my thanks to the lads

Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for your kind words of praise, I will pass them on to the teams involved in your removal. They also mentioned how good you were to them, supplying tea etc. We always do our very best for every one of our valued customers, and stick to our quoted rates as in your case.

Hope you have a great new year, and many more, in your new home.

:D:D:wave:

Another vote for Avante removals. They moved us down last week and Thomas and his team did a great job. They loaded the van in the afternoon and we met them in South Wales at 8am the next morning. Nothing was too much trouble for the guys and there were no incidents or breakages etc. They are well worthy of the recommendations they receive on the forum.

In contrast, two other local removals companies didn't even get back to us for a quote after I had left my details with them.

Hi all:

I just buy a new house in Sheffield and I need to move all from my current house to the new house. Both house are in Sheffield,and both have 3 bedrooms. Anybody know a company to help to me? I think the best day to do it is 5 or 6 March.it is weekend.

My name is Alberto

Edited by AlbertoUK

Wrong section AlbertoUK you need the Sheffield Job Vacancies section.

I've no idea how much a removal company costs and I'm wanting to move from a 3 bed semi to another 3 bed semi, Charnock to Dronfield.

Has anyone got any ideas what costs this would involve?

Thanks.

If you would like to ring our office on Monday we can discuss your needs