Where is Dinnington?

It's an up and coming area then?

At the bottom end there is a new industrial estate which will be printing "The Star" and national newspapers.

On a good note, There is a new Brewsters type pub nearly finished as well.

I am going to a party in Dinnington on sat, anyone know how i can get there from Sheffield Centre?:loopy:

It is in the very bowels of Hades. A black and sinister place of grotesque misery and suffering where the cruely tormented souls of long forgotten sinners cry out in eternal anguish.

It is in the very bowels of Hades. A black and sinister place of grotesque misery and suffering where the cruely tormented souls of long forgotten sinners cry out in eternal anguish.

Here Here, Someone talking sense at last. :hihi:

when was that? I went to BotB a few times, probably about 11 or 12 years ago. (Could also get served without any problem).

Well im 25 now so it would say 9 or 10 years ago- was soo mcuh fun- get really drunk then mess about on the plastic slide/tree around the back.

You're a few years younger than me, so it probably wasn't at quite the same time.

Sid - sounds like jealousy, were you told to get out and not come back after pestering the local ladies?

It might not be the lordens, that was just my guess based on the 'hotel' comment.

Anyone else volunteer anything resembling a hotel in dinnington?

Archived