Why is the weather sooooooooo boring in sheffield?

Why is the weather boring in sheffield?

Infact its raning now...:mad:

we very rarely get hot sunny days.

Its just not fair!!!!!!!:rant:

weather please turn hot...:D

I don't know ,but there must be one or two witches on here that could do something about it.

The weather in sheffield is typical of the area where were located.Agreat summer has made people think otherwise but has were into october im afraid summer is all but over.We may get the odd day when its sunny and warm but in generall its all down hill from here in.

Where were you during July:confused: It was a tad warm then.

I love the unpredicatability of our weather. And I don't think the weather in Sheffield is a great deal different to the rest of the country.

Boring? how can it be with the constant changing??

Boring? how can it be with the constant changing??

Agreed. I think it's quite interesting. You go outside and you never know what to expect. Having to take out all conditions gear with you everywhere, everyday is getting to be second nature. :P

Fab weather today :) Went for a nice walk in the woods, the sun was shining, half way in and the heavens opened! Glad I was in the deep dark wood or I may have gotten soaked. It was lovely, the noise of the rain in the trees and the river...

Okay time to take a tablet... :P

This is why:

Coordinates on planet earth: 53°23′09″N, 1°28′10″W, this and the fact that we live on a relatively small land mass and are surrounded by hills, gives us the weather we have.

What a strange post.

I'm sure those people who have to put up with monsoons, hurricanes, wildfires, mudslides etc would be happy enough with boring weather.

but even in july it was not the hottest place in britain lol

FFS! Wait a min, u would rather have HOT, sweaty, humid weather in which it means jumping in the shower every freaking hour because the climate is making you steat profusely?! OMG i hate it when ppl make comments about the weather!

It is absolutely perfect the way it is.

Rain, snow, fog, sleet anyday but when theres that bloody equatorial sh*te around I just wanna go frigging nuts! And its damn right annoying when ppl complain about "crap/boring/[whatever] wheather".

:rant: :rant: :rant:

......hot, hot.....HOT and freaking absolutely stupidly warm weather??! Are you a nutjob. Okay maybe some sun and a clear sky is ok but only when it is like an autumn day. Tut.