Why is the weather sooooooooo boring in sheffield?

Why is the weather boring in sheffield?

Infact its raning now...:mad:

we very rarely get hot sunny days.

Its just not fair!!!!!!!:rant:

weather please turn hot...:D

FFS! Wait a min, u would rather have HOT, sweaty, humid weather in which it means jumping in the shower every freaking hour because the climate is making you steat profusely?! OMG i hate it when ppl make comments about the weather!

It is absolutely perfect the way it is.

Rain, snow, fog, sleet anyday but when theres that bloody equatorial sh*te around I just wanna go frigging nuts! And its damn right annoying when ppl complain about "crap/boring/[whatever] wheather".

:rant: :rant: :rant:

......hot, hot.....HOT and freaking absolutely stupidly warm weather??! Are you a nutjob. Okay maybe some sun and a clear sky is ok but only when it is like an autumn day. Tut.

FFS! Wait a min, u would rather have HOT, sweaty, humid weather in which it means jumping in the shower every freaking hour because the climate is making you steat profusely?! OMG i hate it when ppl make comments about the weather!

It is absolutely perfect the way it is.

Rain, snow, fog, sleet anyday but when theres that bloody equatorial sh*te around I just wanna go frigging nuts! And its damn right annoying when ppl complain about "crap/boring/[whatever] wheather".

:rant: :rant: :rant:

......hot, hot.....HOT and freaking absolutely stupidly warm weather??! Are you a nutjob. Okay maybe some sun and a clear sky is ok but only when it is like an autumn day. Tut.

No she's 10 years old, give her a break........

There's nothing better than stepping outside your door on an autumn morning, and sniffing the air. Fresh dew, steamy vegetation, there's nothing better...

Hot weather's only any good if I have a cold beer in my hand and some shade to stay still in.

I am well happy with our traditional weather.

It's nice to have a bit of sun, but it's nice when the autumn comes.

We've privileged to have distinct seasons which we can look forward to.

After a long hot summer it's great to see the leaves changing colour, but also after a long hard winter it's fantastic to see the first snowdrop or bunny rabbit.

Jeez I love Britain!

:)

Archived