Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

We've taken our 10-month-old to Monkey Bizness four times in the last few weeks and he has really enjoyed it.

We have taken him to Space Fun Zone at Hillsborough twice this week and both times he has had toys thrown at him and been smacked in the face by older children.

is funzone good for my 17mth old or are there any better places near s5?

We took a 16 month old to fun zone, and he spent 90 minutes sat on a small Rocking Cow just watching the world go by.

There is a small section for toddlers, so he or she should be OK

The big play stuff is more aimed at older kids.

We took a 16 month old to fun zone, and he spent 90 minutes sat on a small Rocking Cow just watching the world go by.

There is a small section for toddlers, so he or she should be OK

The big play stuff is more aimed at older kids.

can parents take thier kids on the bigger play area like monkey mania?

can parents take thier kids on the bigger play area like monkey mania?

Yes you can go onto the playstuff/climbing frames yourself, however you have to careful you don't get stuck.

Remember the gaps that the kids climb through are ideal for kids, however on many occasions overweight dads/mums find the gaps too small:hihi:

Yes you can go onto the playstuff/climbing frames yourself, however you have to careful you don't get stuck.

Remember the gaps that the kids climb through are ideal for kids, however on many occasions overweight dads/mums find the gaps too small:hihi:

lol that will be me then:hihi:was just thinking about the slides:hihi::hihi:

Carefull of the slides too, they are quite narrow.

You don't want to get stuck half way down the slide.

Carefull of the slides too, they are quite narrow.

You don't want to get stuck half way down the slide.

:hihi:think i mighy go to monkey mania instead thier slides and frames are bigger:hihi::hihi::hihi: cant wait to start your circuit training:D

:hihi:think i mighy go to monkey mania instead thier slides and frames are bigger:hihi::hihi::hihi: cant wait to start your circuit training:D

Its gen the 30 something dads that try to use the equipment, and find it a bit of a squeeze

The Circuit Class restarts on the 22nd September.

(Bit of a cheeky promo there)

I was shocked when McDonalds at Hillsborough got rid of there play equipment, as the kids loved it in there.

Edited by Shef_Fitness

Hi, Just been to the pirate ship today, I go weekly with my 2 1/2 yr old and he loves it, its nice and clean and no matter where you sit you can always keep an eye on your child, But after talking to the manager/owner she seemed worried that theres not enough people going and she thinks people dont know where they are, So heres the address The Pirate Ship Ltd

.Unit 4

.Baxter Road

.Sheffield

.S6 1JF

Its great for the little ones and they do hot drinks and food, its £2.95 per child for 2 hours of play and theres a car park, so go and visit it! :hihi:

Hi I'm thinking of holding a 5th birthday at Monkey biz @ centertainment. Any recommendations or comments welcome? Has anyone been? I usually do Easy tigers but we're getting a bit bored with that although it's brilliant.

Birthday is in January so must be indoors.

Cheers mesen

I can recomend monkey bizness although I have never held or attended a party there, I go once a month and its always clean and is a great place for kids to play and lots of space to run around as its huge