Birthday party venues, suggestions and soft play centres

just wondering wat u thought of it as i am thinking of having a party 4 my 5 year old there. any views would b great.

Hi,

I've been. It's really nice.

A nice big play area and good toddler area. It's always been nice and clean whenever i've been and the food is nice too!

Thread merged AGAIN, please try to make use of the shortcuts folks.

Can anyone recommend a good venue for a 5th birthday party. Done the usual ball pools etc and last year went to Planet Pot which was really good. Looking for something a bit different this year, probably going to be approx 12 kids.

i took my son to monkey bizness yesterday he really enjoyed it what about there

If you and the parents of the other children can travel then i'd suggest here:

http://www.sundownadventureland.co.uk/childrens-birthday-parties.htm

We took our kids there a few weeks ago, they are 5 and 3 and they loved it and want parties there. It is absolutley amazing and all the rides are perfect for young ones.

I think the ski village does childrens parties with some activities. Do you have a local leisure centre? Some do kiddies pool parties. Bowlings always poplular too.

Camelot Play Castle at Rotherham is really good.

we went to a tobaggan party at xscape near leeds a few weeks ago which was very good and a bit different

What's wrong with having a party at home? When my daugohter was growing up we had loads of parties at home with her friends plus ones at Burger King/McDonalds/church halls etc. but she always enjoyed the ones we had at home - I even hired a clown one year. I made it a buffet type party and the children were able to eat their food whilst sitting on the floor - picnic style. I think we even managed to get about 15 children in the house one year and we played all the "old" style party games - pass the parcel, sardines, etc and they all truly had a lovely time. My daughter always told me that she enjoyed the parties at home more than the ones where we went to a venue.