Revenge - How far would you go?

Originally posted by girlplusK100

Rather nasty I'm afraid, however I don't approve of a child being used as ammunition in a split up, however the adults feel about each other. So I told him that I faked it for 18 years!! He was stupid enough to tell me later that this had given him considerable problems in subsequent relationships sexually. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, particularly one as sexually obsessed as him!!

Usually I think tho, walking away with your dignity in tact is a much better option - the above was my exception to the rule!!

Good on you babe! :thumbsup:

K x

Revenge as far as I am concerned is sweet :D The art is not letting your mark know it was you that nailed em. You dont want to enter into a tit for tat exchange that hurts yourself.

I refuse to lower myself to revenge, it just makes you look petty and spitefull.

Just let it go and move on.

Plotting revenge is one of those things that tarnishes your soul.

Originally posted by bonny

Another one which is true was a woman who was getting divorced from hubby and had to split the finances. He owned a very expensive car which was his pride and joy so she sold it in the Star for £1 and gave him 50 pence.

OMG :o , I think I would get to the stage of murder in that situation! Of course I would never be in that situation as im a perfect boy ;)

Revenge is a dish best served cold - never act on impulse or in the heat of the moment.

I don't' usually do anything as strangely enough, people who really hurt me usually end up suffering in some way without me having to do anything - perhaps I have a little guardian angel sat on my shoulder?

Hubby thinks i'm some kind of witch! But honestly, not doing anything and letting 'nasty' people come a cropper from their own actions is revenge enough. :heyhey:

My ex and Iwere on holiday in France when he hit me .In the middle of the night I tore up his passport and then convinced

he had lost it .On coming home he had a lot of trouble so I came home ahead of him. cleared out all my belongings and left his in ruins.To this day he cannot see what he did that was so wrong

Cleaning the toilet with his toothbrush and not telling him - sweet revenge!

Not that I would ever do a thing like that - honest! :roll:

Originally posted by Cake

Cleaning the toilet with his toothbrush and not telling him - sweet revenge!

Not that I would ever do a thing like that - honest! :roll:

try shoving it up yer ####

i rember one time, a friend of mine made her revenge on her x hubby has he cheated on her,affter a few months she had to be on speeking terms with the woman her x was seeing has they both had kids and wanted to see they father,

one day my friend invited the x and his new partner to dinner,

they had a slap up meal and takled about the kids to arrange him to have them over the weekend. now all sound nice untill i hear my friend cooked up a home made meat pie with dog food..and chocolate pudding with a chocolate sauce containg a laxative, mad i know but she said they both ate it all and said how nice it was.. i did not did have the guts to ask what they was drinking lol