Revenge - How far would you go?

i got a stitch ripper, cut at the bottom of the zip of every pair of trousers he owned,knowing full well every time he put a pair on ,the zip was bust:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i put live mice through the other womans letter box,she had just gone on holiday the same day for 2 weeks,she wasnt happy i was tho :D

Message to all the blokes:

DONT mess about and **** the lasses off - lasses are a very crafty breed and they WILL find some way of getting their own back as you have read on here.

BUT I have to say- men who are handy with their fists towards women.. deserve everything they get so I applaud any lass who does get revenge in anyway in this situation.

Originally posted by ANGELUS

Message to all the blokes:

DONT mess about and **** the lasses off - lasses are a very crafty breed and they WILL find some way of getting their own back as you have read on here.

It's not just the girls that have a monopoly on well thought out dirty deeds; I've had my share of vile thoughts and have carried one or two out! :D

K x

I know this thread has turned in to a bit of 'he did this, she did that' but what other revenge stories have you got?.

I'll tell one that happened to 'someone' and 'his brother'.

The two brother's were playing in a scrap yard in Sheffield. Suddenly the owners of the scrapyard turned up and physically shoved the two brothers in to a portacabin and told them "Do not move!". The older brother had his wits about him and on the count of three told the younger brother to run. They ran....Half way down the cobbled road that led to the main road they heard someone shout "Stop running or i'll let the dogs out!". The youngest brother stopped running and was locked in a van for about an hour.

The men told the younger brother he may not be taken home and held for what seemed like hours more.

Eventually the boy was taken home where he had to watch the men almost set upon his father for no reason (there were 5 of them).

A week later the younger brother went back to the scrapyard (when it was closed). He took a few matches, started a fire in one of the scrap cars and the whole scrapyard went up in smoke.

The scrapyard closed down.

Originally posted by vidster

I know this thread has turned in to a bit of 'he did this, she did that' but what other revenge stories have you got?.

I'll tell one that happened to 'someone' and 'his brother'.

The two brother's were playing in a scrap yard in Sheffield. Suddenly the owners of the scrapyard turned up and physically shoved the two brothers in to a portacabin and told them "Do not move!". The older brother had his wits about him and on the count of three told the younger brother to run. They ran....Half way down the cobbled road that led to the main road they heard someone shout "Stop running or i'll let the dogs out!". The youngest brother stopped running and was locked in a van for about an hour.

The men told the younger brother he may not be taken home and held for what seemed like hours more.

Eventually the boy was taken home where he had to watch the men almost set upon his father for no reason (there were 5 of them).

Which brother were you then Vidster? Older or younger? :D

K x

A week later the younger brother went back to the scrapyard (when it was closed). He took a few matches, started a fire in one of the scrap cars and the whole scrapyard went up in smoke.

The scrapyard closed down.

K x

Originally posted by saxon51

I see what you're saying, but surely only the owner of the car can sign it over. Then the profits can be split.

AFAIK....

The name on the logbook is not the owner, its the registered keeper. So, as in many disputes involving property, she would only have to show she contributed towards the upkeep / maintanence of the car (even so far as making payments on it) and she would be entitled to a share of it. Still, her husband might have been Onslow or summat, who thought a 1977 cortina was an expensive car!

For £1... i dont think the buyer would have been too bothered about the name on the logbook!

Originally posted by Kristian

K x

I never said it was me and my older brother, my lips are sealed ;)

Originally posted by vidster

I never said it was me and my older brother, my lips are sealed ;)

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me! Now, why is it I'm known as the forum gossip... ;)

K x

Originally posted by AJ sheffield

So Spinny...it appears revenge is a dish best served runny :gag:

lol aj yes i guess it is on this one,but i like to say has people has pm me over this one that it was my friend that did this not me..her boyfriend now knows about this and i think that why he such an angel to her lol.

I agree with earlier posts that its the plotting of the revenge which is better than the complete weirdo carrying it out stage (sorry guys dont know how to quote!).

I am at the planning stage and at the moment things like bleach on the front garden, white washing his name and deed across his business, calling all his friends, destroying his world blah blah blah that kind of thing, calling the other women etc etc, means nothing because im just hurting and i will just have to get over it... cue the music Destinys child 'survivor' , Britneys 'stronger' lol phew got that off my chest x