Phishing warning!

Yep and im one of the victims of such theives! somehow they duplicated my card and started buying online, and by card in shops the cheeky buggars even started to sign for cash back aswell. Im getting all the money refunded but its just a bloody pain in the bum cancelling all direct debits and setting them all back up again:rant: :rant:

Originally posted by Bizzy_Lizzy

Yep and im one of the victims of such theives! somehow they duplicated my card and started buying online, and by card in shops the cheeky buggars even started to sign for cash back aswell. Im getting all the money refunded but its just a bloody pain in the bum cancelling all direct debits and setting them all back up again:rant: :rant:

Sorry to hear that Bizzy_Lizzy, im glad your getting everything back, but it must be a pain!! The Barstuards want their hands chopping off!! :rant:

yesterday i thought id better "activate" my new chip and pin debit card i recieved about 10 days back.

it was just a bloody glorified advert.....the bloke started going on about identity theft blah blah blah

then asked how much i think all this is worth

then said something about £4.50 a month (or something)

i said well i never have that much in my bank, normally only the months pay, i dont have a credit card, so wouldnt bother

I'm fed up of getting emails from African blokes claiming that they want me to be their financial backer to reprieve them from poverty in their Country..

WTF?! :loopy:

I couldn't do anything like that even if I wanted to, I'm only rich by name FFS! :loopy: