Those pretty short skirts,girls are wearing

You need BIG knickers. Think school gym knickers :hihi: .

I will have to buy some Birdget Jones stylee knickers, the bigger the better :D

erm..............why should you have to be a size 12 or under??????. My mate is a size 14, and so am i, we can look pretty slim in some clothes and these skirts are one of the nice slimming clothes. We both have great tans, but she is more daring then me. It's not my legs i keep hidden, i just dont want other personal bits almost on show ta!, lmao!. But anyway, the skirts do look ace tho, wether you are a size 12 or a size 14, wether you are young, or an older i"n ya 40's.".......and, i agree, tartyness comes with the attitude, but don't get me started on that one, llf!

Destiny

i agree with you there, im a size 14 but i still have a skirt as described, and i wear it in the garden. i dont have the confidence to wear it into town, but just cos youre a size 14 doesnt automatically mean you have horrible legs!

I happen to think ppl at size 4 have horrible legs, worse than a bit of curves and muscle!

Ive noticed during this hot weather,how young women look so pretty in the flared & pleated really short skirts.They are much shorter,than the "mini skirts" we used to wear , but in the lovely pastel colours,and in lovely pinks, baby blues, whites & yellows,they look cool & comfortable.Mind you, you have to be young & have a very good figure,especially your legs,preferably with a nice tan. :thumbsup:

COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!!!

:love:

This hot weather is GREAT! - hope it ends soon though before I get arrested!! :hihi:

Short skirts?

How the hell did I miss this thread?!?!?!?

... and a bit tarty too.

Trust YOU to say something like that... What's up, do Ecclesall women keep themselves completely covered up at all times?! :P:D

Go for it, If I had the legs to pull off a shorter skirt I would..

Just be careful though, or some bloke might try and pull it off for you :D

I love these skirts, only problem is wen the wind blows I usually end up flashing my bits:hihi:

Nowt wrong with the occassional Marilyn Monroe impression... :hihi:

Ah, but it's all about having the confidence to wear exactly what you wish and not giving a stuff what anyone else thinks. If a woman believes that she looks lovely in a short skirt, even if others don't agree, then great! I applaud her self-confidence.

Here, here!! If others dont agree, then maybe they should look in another direction. I'm all for individuality and the freedom to wear what you want, when you want. :thumbsup:

As for the "tart" issue - t020 - what is wrong with you??!! :confused::rolleyes:

Trust YOU to say something like that... What's up, do Ecclesall women keep themselves completely covered up at all times?! :P:D

I think they are in the kitchen most of the time, or at bridge club.

why do you insist on baiting people all time?

Isn't saying these skirts are tarty baiting???

That wasn't baiting mate, if I wanted to bait him I would've put the H in Ecclesall, and made it into Eccleshall.. :hihi:

And as for baiting, people do it to me all the time, am I not entitled to get my own back?

And Bambi, calling short skirts tarty, could be considered trolling, cos he knew people would dispute his claim, yet he posted it anyway, that, by definition, is trolling.