The Family Club

7 minutes ago, monzaman said:

Posting the usual crap on here now eh Doc !!!!!

Have a look on Companies House website, the loan terms are all available on there, your parachute payments are spent, gone.

2 minutes ago, Top4719 said:

Have a look on Companies House website, the loan terms are all available on there, your parachute payments are spent, gone.

YAWN, not that old one again, Doc the accountant is back again 🤣🤣

38 minutes ago, monzaman said:

YAWN, not that old one again, Doc the accountant is back again 🤣🤣

If you think you need to be an accountant to see what's in front of your eyes then think again, it's in the public domain, denying it exists may make you feel a little better whilst you feebly try to denigrate the bearer of an uncomfortable truth.

7 hours ago, Top4719 said:

If you think you need to be an accountant to see what's in front of your eyes then think again, it's in the public domain, denying it exists may make you feel a little better whilst you feebly try to denigrate the bearer of an uncomfortable truth.

Stop posting the same old thing over and over and over again. You failed convincing anybody the last time you bombarded the forum with these claims and yet here you are again. Your posts are driven by your hatred of the Blades so you twist everything to suit your agenda just like you do with most topics you comment on on this forum.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Parachute payments, a scheme that rewards failure by having to bail out clubs who have tried to match Premier League wages etc, all good though if you're a recipient of the money, except if your little old SUFC who have a huge loan with a suspect Ozzie lender which runs to 2027 and completely eats them up, do your research before you post eh?😁

Hilarious, how to twist facts to agree with nonsense.  " A scheme that rewards failure " It's a scheme that a club can't qualify for unless it first achieves success by winning promotion to the Premier League. Something which your club has failed to do so far This Century 🤣

Football has been ruined by ludicrous amounts of money being spent by a few big clubs.

Smaller clubs cannot compete and parachute payments are a sop thrown to the ordinary clubs in an attempt to stop them bankrupting themselves in a vain attempt to compete.

As for our financial position I think despite your obsession with the Blades you should be more concerned about your own clubs situation.

Listen to what one of your fellow supporters has to say about it.

Didn't bother to research that did you?  😅

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Hilarious, how to twist facts to agree with nonsense.  " A scheme that rewards failure " It's a scheme that a club can't qualify for unless it first achieves success by winning promotion to the Premier League. Something which your club has failed to do so far This Century 🤣

Football has been ruined by ludicrous amounts of money being spent by a few big clubs.

Smaller clubs cannot compete and parachute payments are a sop thrown to the ordinary clubs in an attempt to stop them bankrupting themselves in a vain attempt to compete.

As for our financial position I think despite your obsession with the Blades you should be more concerned about your own clubs situation.

Listen to what one of your fellow supporters has to say about i

Didn't bother to research that did you?  😅

He's only interested in Dem Blades, the same as the Humble one.

• Like 1

I'm far tooooo long in the tooth nowadays live is for living & footie is an hobby & the Owls  is in my blood from being a nipper WAWAW ,don't hate utd just don't want them not to win owt .

Just now, owl.66 said:

I'm far tooooo long in the tooth nowadays live is for living & footie is an hobby & the Owls  is in my blood from being a nipper WAWAW ,don't hate utd just don't want them not to win owt .

Should have said life ,deeer my bad