41 minutes ago, Resident said:

Shouldn't be jail. 

Society needs to get over itself and start using this again: 

Hang Myself No Way GIF

No it doesn't. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Khan's London

Kevin Pietersen is a self publicising buffoon.

I’ve just got back from a couple of days wandering around Tower Hamlets. I’ve still got my watch and my bag. The public transport system is awesome and very peaceful.  I did meet some folk with a massive dog. They let me give it a biscuit.

I’m pretty sure that **** happens, but it’s not particularly common. London is a lovely place.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Khan's London

Khan's a sympton, not the cause which is this country's disastrous immigration policies since the end of the last war. Enoch Powell tried to warn of the future consequences if it continued but in the words of Don McLean, "They did not listen, they're not listening still. Perhaps they never will."

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

Exactly.  I saw four youths walking past two coppers who were sat in their car the other night,  they should have got out of the car and searched them just as matter of routine.  Prevention is better than the cure. 

Why should they randomly search teenagers?

That’s a ridiculous idea.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Vrsaljko said:

Just your average day in lawless Britain now unfortunately.

Is it becoming normal?

The arrested male is 19 years old, more crime committed by young people, too much screen time and not enough real life?

6 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Why should they randomly search teenagers?

That’s a ridiculous idea.

Until they do, teens have the freedom to walk around armed.

4 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Until they do, teens have the freedom to walk around armed.

Maybe the police should search everyone. All the time. They might be armed.

Is that ok?

Problem is, they (police) used to carry out stop and search.

But, as most of the persons searched were black, it became a political issue and seen as stereotyping. 

Not an easy one to deal with- I think if a person looks suspicious and it's possible they might be carrying a weapon,  then f*@* it, they should be searched. 

32 minutes ago, despritdan said:

Khan's a sympton, not the cause which is this country's disastrous immigration policies since the end of the last war. Enoch Powell tried to warn of the future consequences if it continued but in the words of Don McLean, "They did not listen, they're not listening still. Perhaps they never will."

What if the culprit is born in the UK,  and what if they happen to be white?

White people commit crimes too.

50 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Kevin Pietersen is a self publicising buffoon.

I’ve just got back from a couple of days wandering around Tower Hamlets. I’ve still got my watch and my bag. The public transport system is awesome and very peaceful.  I did meet some folk with a massive dog. They let me give it a biscuit.

I’m pretty sure that **** happens, but it’s not particularly common. London is a lovely place.

Happened twice there yesterday . Three people in a serious condition in Hospital. 

52 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Is it becoming normal?

The arrested male is 19 years old, more crime committed by young people, too much screen time and not enough real life?

It seems to be. There are stories about stabbings constantly now, and plenty in Sheffield where it wasn't that bad until recently. I'm not sure it's just down to younger people spending too much time looking at screens though. I think a lot of it is gang warfare over drugs and territory etc.

• Like 2