To Many People .

On Earth that is.

On T V we get the daily news flashes of people with bowls in their out stretched hands pleading for food .  

Some are interviewed by the well fed reporter from Sky or BBC  . The reply on many occasion s  is we have 8. 9. Or 10 children .  So why do they not just stop breeding , Its not hard is it . To many people on The Planet all after the same bowl of rice .  The solution is obvious.

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

On Earth that is.

On T V we get the daily news flashes of people with bowls in their out stretched hands pleading for food .  

Some are interviewed by the well fed reporter from Sky or BBC  . The reply on many occasion s  is we have 8. 9. Or 10 children .  So why do they not just stop breeding , Its not hard is it . To many people on The Planet all after the same bowl of rice .  The solution is obvious.

Which is?

36 minutes ago, Cody's Granddad said:

Education, Education

Contraception, contraception.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

On Earth that is.

More tranquilisers.😄

• Haha 1

The entire population of the world could fit into a very small section of land. The island of Hawaii for instance. We're not short of room, we're short of civilised behaviour and humanity.

https://manoa.hawaii.edu/exploringourfluidearth/physical/density-effects/density-temperature-and-salinity/compare-contrast-connect-human-density#:~:text=So%2C with only room enough,i (10%2C430 km2)!

It's a proven fact that the better off a group of people become the fewer children they have.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_and_fertility#:~:text=There is generally an inverse,born in any developed country.

The answer to the population problem is therefore to help poor nations become self sufficient and more prosperous which will reduce the birthrate and at the same time reduce immigration. More people would choose to stay in their own country if the opportunities were there to live a decent life.

That would be the civilised, decent and humane way to proceed.  However, as we are  controlled by big business and murderous lunatics like Putin and Netanyahu who view mass slaughter as a normal way of life we're hardly likely to change, at least not in the short term.

Imagine how many multi billions - or trillions - are going to be made by the arms trade military industrial complex out of the current situation.

Taking the money, technology and scientific expertise employed in the business of death and destruction and diverting it into improving the world living standards would create a different world.

But if you have shares in armament companies don't get rid of them, it's not going to happen.

Still      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4a8hZeSiM

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, m williamson said:

The entire population of the world could fit into a very small section of land. The island of Hawaii for instance. We're not short of room, we're short of civilised behaviour and humanity.

https://manoa.hawaii.edu/exploringourfluidearth/physical/density-effects/density-temperature-and-salinity/compare-contrast-connect-human-density#:~:text=So%2C with only room enough,i (10%2C430 km2)!

It's a proven fact that the better off a group of people become the fewer children they have.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_and_fertility#:~:text=There is generally an inverse,born in any developed country.

The answer to the population problem is therefore to help poor nations become self sufficient and more prosperous which will reduce the birthrate and at the same time reduce immigration. More people would choose to stay in their own country if the opportunities were there to live a decent life.

That would be the civilised, decent and humane way to proceed.  However, as we are  controlled by big business and murderous lunatics like Putin and Netanyahu who view mass slaughter as a normal way of life we're hardly likely to change, at least not in the short term.

Imagine how many multi billions - or trillions - are going to be made by the arms trade military industrial complex out of the current situation.

Taking the money, technology and scientific expertise employed in the business of death and destruction and diverting it into improving the world living standards would create a different world.

But if you have shares in armament companies don't get rid of them, it's not going to happen.

Still      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL4a8hZeSiM

And religion?

8 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

And religion?

Listen to the song cuttsie,        🎵and no religion too 🎵

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

On Earth that is.

Well, I'm in the rice business,  so that's great news! 👍 

4 minutes ago, Baz1 said:

Well, I'm in the rice business,  so that's great news! 👍 

If you are the person who invented the 2 minute microwave rices then I salute you.

Complete game changer for me and many others I know.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If you are the person who invented the 2 minute microwave rices then I salute you.

Complete game changer for me and many others I know.

Definitely is a game changer- even though I'm a dab hand at cooking rice from scratch.

We have one of the key brands in supermarkets- hopefully you're trying.

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

On Earth that is.

Agreed.   Stopping throwing money at people to have children would help.

• Like 1