New Supertram Stop Approved

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

The rest of you post is, unfortunately, irrelevant.

How so? We are discussing the viability and benefits of the tram train and the benefits/negatives of the new stop at Templeborough.

Final comment, because your twists and turns/posting of unrelated information is doing my head in - good-bye.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Resident said:

Difficult patrons - Management trainer in this area also

So yeah, think I have a great knowledge base in order to know you're talking out of your backside 99.9% of the time. 

Just out of curiosity Mr. Resident,

Did the Management trainer inform you to tell difficult patrons their talking out of their backsides 99.9% of the time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Did the Management trainer inform you to tell difficult patrons their talking out of their backsides 99.9% of the time?

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Yes, because I was CREW. You are trying to say that train crew weren't transport workers. Do you know how ridiculous that is?! 🤣🤣

As an RMT member (that stands for Rail Maritime Transport (union) for outsiders such as yourself), I was privy to a wealth of information about all aspects of the industry. See below an email from the union that was sent to me. You can only join the union if you are a TRANSPORT worker.  You just keep digging though honey, it's very entertaining.

Screenshot_2024-03-15-20-19-50-938.jpg

You were as much a transport worker as the cleaners. You present yourself as though you were in high regard in the upper operational management. You're literally a Walter Mitty of the transport industry and you're an embarassment.  I mean going back 4 YEARS for an old email, probably the last one you got before your subs expired is pretty desparate. 

Oh and I know what RMT stands for, as well as ASLEF and TSSA. 

RMT also has a public transport sector (buses etc) although Unite does that transport sector mostly. 

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Well I was the management trainer ;) . Yes there was part of the training that dealt with difficult patrons that mentioned taking what you were being told with a pinch of salt. Upset patrons often embelish or stretch the truth. Sometime not on purpose, it's just a trait of human nature.

However I'm not here in a professional capacity therefore free of any contraints and fully able to call BS when it's presented, which is pretty much every post Amber Leaf/LovePotion/Irene submits. 

• Thanks 1

Ahh if in a hole, accuse the opposing poster of having multiple accounts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Ahh if in a hole, accuse the opposing poster of having multiple accounts.

Far from being in a hole sweetcheeks. 

Just coincedence that all 3 accounts have the same backstory then. Gotcha. 

4 minutes ago, Resident said:

To be fair Mr.R.

I thought the same as you.

But after reading all Irene's post's I'm pretty sure there's no connection with Amber Leave and Love Portion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Resident What backstory did Amber Leaf have? I have never seen any posts by them. 

20 minutes ago, Resident said:

Oi, don't bring me into your arguments 🙂 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sweetcheeks said:

Oi, don't bring me into your arguments 🙂 

We've been missing you on the games thread;)