Frank Hester's Racist Comments About Diane Abbott

SheffieldForum

The thread has been derailed several times.

Please discuss the topic and stop with the personal comments and digs.

Thank you.

Message added by SheffieldForum

24 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Axe is a troll and a compost-tier one at that, I don't know why you waste so much time responding to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he refers to Peter Sutcliffe as 'the gentleman' - in private, of course.

Axe does not follow the sheep.  Axe supports bringing back the death sentence and would have supported Peter Sutcliffe being hung.   

10 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

It is very worrying if people can't see the clearly racist and misogynistic comments here, or that some people think those type of comments are acceptable even in private.

welcome to Sheffield forum its full of em ;)

11 minutes ago, melthebell said:

welcome to Sheffield forum its full of em ;)

You can name names if you dare,  Sheffield Forum is neutral isn't t?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

You can name names if you dare,  Sheffield Forum is neutral isn't t?

the forums neutral but going on my years on it, it certainly seems like it has more than its fair share of loud mouthed racists, right wingers, and conspiracy theorists sadly, which i believe to neutrals who might se e it, give the wrong impression of Sheffield :(

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Axe said:

Axe does not follow the sheep.  Axe supports bringing back the death sentence and would have supported Peter Sutcliffe being hung.   

You know bringing back the death sentence will never happen because of the chance of an innocent person wrongly being put to death anyhow as I have mentioned before,  in someone like Sutcliffe's case,  don't put em out of their misery, chuck em in solitary and feed them bread and water for the rest of their lives. 

52 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

The Guardian wouldn't have been able to report the story if it didn't happen.

So, the root cause of the issue is the racist and misogynistic and inappropriate comments of the person himself, private or not. Just because they say it in private doesn't make them right.

They are still being referred to as alleged comments. 

The gentleman has admitted to being rude about Dianne Abbott and did the gentlemanly thing by offering the lady an apologise,  That should have been the end of the matter.  

Have you never said anything in private that you would not like others to hear?  Or are you a Saint?

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

the forums neutral but going on my years on it, it certainly seems like it has more than its fair share of loud mouthed racists, right wingers, and conspiracy theorists sadly, which i believe to neutrals who might se e it, give the wrong impression of Sheffield :(

What's wrong with being Right Wing?

Please don't tell me you have fallen into the brainwashed trap of thinking " Right Wing" is the devil? 

As far as I am aware being Right Wing, ( even though left wing fascists would like), is not illegal.

I thought you had more about you than that to be honest.

9 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

You know bringing back the death sentence will never happen because of the chance of an innocent person wrongly being put to death anyhow as I have mentioned before,  in someone like Sutcliffe's case,  don't put em out of their misery, chuck em in solitary and feed them bread and water for the rest of their lives. 

To be honest I expected the outrageous public slur comment made by Delbow to be deleted by a moderator but it has not happened which is why I replied.   I can only assume the moderator is too busy.  

9 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

What's wrong with being Right Wing?

racism, sexism, homophobia, islamophobia are all wrong and all traits of the right, and morally repugnant.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

My bold:  You seem to have missed quite a lot if you don't recognise racist,  misogynist  and frightening  comments. 

I would go as far as to say that anyone so lacking in understanding of racial and fear provoking taunts,  maybe should not be taking part in a debate about such

Exactly 

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Why  is Diane Abbott suspended from the Labour Party ?

tbh i cant remember its been that long lol

• Haha 1

Is it racist to mention ethnicity when describing someone eg, ‘That big black bloke’, ‘that attractive black lady’? I never mention a white persons ethnicity when attempting to describe them, I know that the Police always want to know this, after all there’s no point in them looking for a ‘big black bloke’ when that target is ‘a big white bloke’. I reckon that the Western World has gone racist mad, some folk are looking for racism in every aspect of everyday life. :huh:

• Like 1