Dem Blades V Gunners.

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Both Ollie's should have been on the transfer list months ago. 

Correct…

It was definitely men against the boys,when Wilder was set on people said it couldn’t get worse!

• Like 1

“Dem Blades”are the first team in football league history to concede five goals or more across four consecutive home games in all competitions…

What an embarrassment to the city of Sheffield….

• Haha 1

Well they’ve got to get into the record books some how haven’t they?😃

It’s not going to be by winning the Champions League is it.

I’m old enough to remember when the blue team in this great city of ours was also a huge embarrassment, so there’s nothing new there, is there!

echo.

31 minutes ago, echo beach said:

Well they’ve got to get into the record books some how haven’t they?😃

It’s not going to be by winning the Champions League is it.

I’m old enough to remember when the blue team in this great city of ours was also a huge embarrassment, so there’s nothing new there, is there!

echo.

Compare the records , league titles, Premiourship  records , Europe and so on , Why bring us into this embarrassing thread,

1 hour ago, cuttsie said:

Compare the records , league titles, Premiourship  records , Europe and so on , Why bring us into this embarrassing thread,

They should know better than to talk about Wednesday to you Humble Jud. How dare they?.

13 hours ago, Box11 said:

The championship is a very hard league to compete in I agree but something has to change we need to get away from just pleasing the fans with token managers and get looking for someone who can get good quality players at the right price I’m sorry but Chris doesn’t know how to do that at  the premier league level(Brewster)was a massive mistake and a total failure and waste of money which could have been spent more wisely with a more knowledgeable manager…

None of this is easy to do. Good managers don't grow on trees.

I'll always be grateful that Rohl found us. Chansiri or Wednesday didn't find him.

Some give DC the credit. 

Once....... once, he made a good decision.

11 hours ago, echo beach said:

Well the Premier League is looking interesting this season.

It appears to be an exciting three horse race at the top and a pedantic three donkey stroll at the bottom!😃

echo.

What's changed?

3 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

“Dem Blades”are the first team in football league history to concede five goals or more across four consecutive home games in all competitions…

Ah, but Brian Deane scored the first ever goal in the Premier League!

Don't look over there, look over here! 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cuttsie said:

When the Owls set the ‘Premiourship’ alight Cuttsie then you will have something to crow about!😃

echo.

I actually felt quite relaxed watching the match because it was exactly what I was expecting. We've known from day 1 that the squad is nowhere nearly good enough to compete in the Premier League so I just found myself enjoying watching Arsenal's footballing master-class. This is what happens when you have an owner who must be the only Saudi prince to be living on benefits. There'll be no progress until he's gone.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Come oñ South Yorkshire football is below average. 3 teams possibly for the drop.