Dem Blades V Gunners.

17 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Football is becoming irrelevant a lot of teams have no chance of competing at this level…..

And certain managers can’t get to grips with it either….

I totally agree what's the point in getting promoted then paying all the season ticket money to get thrashed match after match. I've always said top six will win everything rest are to make the numbers up make a few quid and hopefully stay out the bottom three that's the goal of every team that goes up...But utd are a very poor side no matter who's in charge no big names but who would join them mid championship team at best. Same with us l don't want to go up and suffer the same fate feel for all you blades . 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Who do you think could do better with a weaker squad that came second in the Championship?.

you have me there 

IMG-20240304-WA0004.thumb.jpg.02e91802b13927166d29e3702c304ef3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"We won't concede this many under Wilder", "At least Wilder will make us harder to beat" Hmmmmmm

I got pelters in the summer for saying I don't like what the English top flight has become, I got called by "we are Premier League" shouting United fans.

Not so loud now.

• Like 2

Olly Nogood on transfer list tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, steved32 said:

Olly Nogood on transfer list tomorrow.

And the rest !!!!….

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Feel for the fans to be honest.

I remember Everton leading us 0-5 at HT in a cup game, totally demoralising.  Think it was after two replays and all.

Played each other five times in the month.

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

IMG_0061.jpeg

Yeah…..

He needs to realise that he is not a premier league manager as he stated not too long ago(sandwich gate)….

He’s not and never will be I kind of feel sorry for him he must be so embarrassed with himself and the teams results overall I know I would be but then again I’m no premier league manager and I’ll gladly admit too that !!!!!…..

2 minutes ago, Box11 said:

Yeah…..

He needs to realise that he is not a premier league manager as he stated not too long ago(sandwich gate)….

He’s not and never will be I kind of feel sorry for him he must be so embarrassed with himself and the teams results overall I know I would be but then again I’m no premier league manager and I’ll gladly admit too that !!!!!…..

He was a premier manager when we finished top half.

Tell me who could do better with what he has to work with.

10 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

IMG_0061.jpeg

Did you expect him to smile?.