What's the most successful product ever sold/made ?

Without a shadow of a doubt, it has to be the Silverlit remote controlled helicopter. Mine's a bit broken at the mo, mainly due to pilot error and air turbulence up the staircase (and the the main culprit ... the ceiling light), so the video camera doesn't work very much anymore as such (not at all to be honest :cry:). However, the technology that's gone into it is stupendous ... deffo state of the art! Anyone know how to get rid of rotor-blade scratches on paintwork and potted plants? :huh::)

Would the wheel count? bit of a strange one

I did initially think of some form of Medicine, I have minimal knowledge of Medicine, but I'd be confident in saying there must be a good chance a certain medicine used from Medievil times could still be applied today?

Would the wheel count? bit of a strange one

I did initially think of some form of Medicine, I have minimal knowledge of Medicine, but I'd be confident in saying there must be a good chance a certain medicine used from Medievil times could still be applied today?

What shape to make the

though? This works on the same principle as the 20p and 50p piece, whereby they're always the same diameter through the centre point. :)

The bible is the most popular collection of short stories - if that's not specific enough then Chairman Mao's little red book is close behind only a few copies ahead of Baden Powell's Scouting for Boys.

The most successful single item however I would guess would be a specific brand of transistor, something like a 2N2222A would have shipped many billions of units I would expect.

EDIT: Thinking about it a specific item made in vast quantities would also be something like a .303 Lee Enfield cartridge, or a 7.92mm round.... made and fired in stupendous numbers of course...

Archived