President's Memory

38 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Was Hitler up to date , When he pressed the button that started the second World war , Was Churchill  who oposed him at nearly 80 years old . Age is irrelevant its what goes on in the head that counts , some younger people are as thick as a post , Some older bright as a button , Just read the papers ,  

Churchill was in his 60s at start of ww2 Mr know-it-all...

8 hours ago, crookesey said:

Well at age 76 mine is not what it was, perhaps the person with control of the button should know when and why it should be pressed. :huh:

Does your poor memory affect your decision making, or whether you agree with me or not? It doesnt look good, but judge Biden on his policies.

I understand Biden has had some good policies.

My 23 year old lost her keys yesterday, but it didnt affect her mental capabilities.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Does your poor memory affect your decision making, or whether you agree with me or not? It doesnt look good, but judge Biden on his policies.

I understand Biden has had some good policies.

My 23 year old lost her keys yesterday, but it didnt affect her mental capabilities.

I said that it was not what it was, not that it was poor, therefore I decided to remind you. 😉

14 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

We on SF could have found the first sign of identifying memory loss in the elderly.

Forgetting to remove middle finger from Key while typing, dead giveawayyyyyyyyyyyyy 

Sorry Cuttsie :blush: couldn't resist 🧐

Love it .  Cheers .

Looks like Bidens done. 

And not before time too. The man's unwell.

The fear of Trump winning is really ramping up so I totally expect either another attempt to ruin his run or for Biden to stand down for a black person or a woman, Michelle Obama would be my guess.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

The fear of Trump winning is really ramping up so I totally expect either another attempt to ruin his run or for Biden to stand down for a black person or a woman, Michelle Obama would be my guess.

Michelle Obama is the obvious choice to replace Biden at such short notice before the November election.  It would make good television viewing to see Donald Trump and Michelle Obama in a live election debate.  

19 hours ago, janie48 said:

Joe Biden has been suffering  with health problems for some years. He had a brain  aneurysm a few years ago,  which required surgery. He also suffers with the heart condition atrial fibrillation, so it isn't surprising he has memory problems  with the amount of heart medication he will have been prescribed which  causes drowsiness at times.

So taking that into consideration, and his earlier political  career i think he should be proud of himself.

Time to retire now though and hopefully  a younger Democrat with deeply held principles will take his place.

Post repeated to rectify. 

Note to self, do not post late at night.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Axe said:

Michelle Obama is the obvious choice to replace Biden at such short notice before the November election.  It would make good television viewing to see Donald Trump and Michelle Obama in a live election debate.  

Yeah I agree there's a good chance Big Mike could get the job. It would definitely be a 1st if he/she won the election. 

The 1st Trans woman of colour as president of the United States of America. 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Yeah I agree there's a good chance Big Mike could get the job. It would definitely be a 1st if he/she won the election. 

The 1st Trans woman of colour as president of the United States of America. 

Who’s Big Mike?

• Haha 1