Dem Blades V The Villans

17 minutes ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Graham Potter was there today. Can't help but wonder why.

Thing is with where united were when tufty came in I reckon prince poundland, him of the deep pockets, had accepted relegation, didn't want to get his main man in (whoever that is) and start him off on the back foot.

Nay, so much better to take the hit and start afresh.

I don’t know about Graham Potter, we could do with Harry Potter.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, rogets said:

Blades 0 - 6 Villa

Once again you show your superior knowledge of Sheffield football'

Not far of with that prediction Mr. Rogets..

You certainly know how to knock the head on the nail.

• Like 1

Can you imagine Chris Morgan putting up with his teammates after that .

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Can you imagine Chris Morgan putting up with his teammates after that .

Can you imagine Warnock putting up with that?

3 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

😂😂😂 Grumpy looking grumpy again. Nothing to do with the result by the way, he caught the lino eating a sandwich again whilst he was talking to him. Strange state of affairs really when the united anthem is all about....................... eating a sarnie.😂😂😂

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 16.26.39.png

Bump.

1 hour ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Bump.

1 hour ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Bump.

Did you go to Huddersfield Pal.?.

8 points adrift in the Championship and this fruit loop  tries to have a dig at United.

• Haha 1

Watched it again this morning on MOTD.  It looks even worse, slowed down & analysed.  When you see Villa player, Ollie Watkins, (playing up front on his own), saying, despite having a 5 man Blades defence in front of him, he couldn't believe the space he was given, that tells you a lot about the commitment last night.  

Villa players just given the freedom to run about as they pleased.  It's not as though Blades' players were putting in even half-hearted tackles, they weren't putting in any at all.  Just sprinting 10 - 15 yards to the opposition then stopping a couple of feet short of a full blown tackle.  If you're not going to tackle, at least try & get the opposing player on their wrong foot or try & disrupt play & break an attack down. 

I'd have them all in this morning, running endless laps round the pitch for 90 mins & if they asked, "You want us to aimlessly round round the pitch for 90 mins?"   It'd say "Yes!  You can carry on from where you left off last night & I'm not even going to complicate things by chucking a ball into the mix." 

I can't even blame McBurnie this week either! 

Managed to stick it out till half time . Surely that qualifies me for a discount on next years season ticket .

17 hours ago, KP Nuts 2 said:

Graham Potter was there today. Can't help but wonder why.

Thing is with where united were when tufty came in I reckon prince poundland, him of the deep pockets, had accepted relegation, didn't want to get his main man in (whoever that is) and start him off on the back foot.

Nay, so much better to take the hit and start afresh.

Why would he give Wilder an 18 month contract?.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Why would he give Wilder an 18 month contract?.

I think there maybe some truth in managing a relegation. And I suspect, that with the 18 month deal, that The Prince clearly  thinks that Wilder is the man the manage a promotion campaign next season. Thats my best guess anyway.

I’m just not a Wilder fan. 

• Like 1