Control Your Woman?

Just now, Prettytom said:

Snipped 

I’ll keep on calling out Cressida

Snipped 

Bullying you mean.

It's funny, you get your panties in a bunch about how women are described in a thread yet see no problem bullying another member of SF who is a woman. 

That's a tad hypocritical. 

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Snipped 

Now, the Tate thread is over there>>> 

Snipped 

I know. You've said already. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Bullying you mean.

It's funny, you get your panties in a bunch about how women are described in a thread yet see no problem bullying another member of SF who is a woman. 

That's a tad hypocritical. 

I know. You've said already. 

If you think I’m bullying Cressida, you should report it, instead of moaning about it pointlessly on a minor forum. 

Which, is roughly the same opinion that a reasonable person would have of the opening post of this thread.

I’ve no idea what has caused your dislike of women, but it would be nice if we all heard a little less about it.

Edited by Prettytom
  • Confused 1

Just now, Prettytom said:

If you think I’m bullying Cressida, you should report it, instead of moaning about it pointlessly on a minor forum. 
Snipped 

Hush now hypocrite. 

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Snipped 

I’ve no idea what has caused your dislike of women, 

Snipped 

Hmmmmm, coming from someone who bullies a woman you'll forgive me if I don't take that comment seriously 👍

• Thanks 1

I was there and she was horrible to the staff and swearing a lot. Daddy did the right thing and im grateful he was there ❤️

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Thug Life said:

I was there and she was horrible to the staff and swearing a lot. Daddy did the right thing and im grateful he was there ❤️

I agree.

• Like 3

On 06/01/2024 at 20:55, The_DADDY said:

Society is in decline.

Morals are becoming looser than my bowels after a good curry.

Standards have slipped to the point a man allowed his steaming drunk mate to not only cause a scene in a local takeaway at 8 30pm, banging the door,, effing and jeffing, walking in and out then in again shouting profanity making my little girl scared to the point I had to go in and take her to sit in the car until her order was ready.

But it's OK, he had it under control, he giggled a pathetic 'sorry' to the staff and customers whilst his mate was still going off like a psyco. 

He should have controlled his mate.

Your thoughts?

I’ve edited your post above to imply that the ‘steaming drunk’ person is male.  
Would you have written that post, in that way, if the drunk, abusive person was a bloke out with a mate?  
Abusive behaviour is vile coming from anyone, male or female.  
But equally vile is the suggestion that it’s OK to ‘control’ another human being like a dog.

• Haha 2

Guest ThaBoom
On 06/01/2024 at 21:03, Mister M said:

Why is she his responsibility? 

If she can't control her behaviour while drunk, then either she shouldn't drink alcohol, or face whatever the consequences are of her behaviour.

If he had a mobile phone with a camera on, he should've filmed her, then when she's sobered up, show her the video, and say "if you don't change your behaviour, then I'm off to find someone else who isn't a lout".

May be he's no better?

Drinking is part of culture for some and a disease for others. Perhaps the fella has no room to talk because he may also have his own drunken episodes. 

It's not about controlling 'your women' but rather be with decent women.

Nowadays meeting or falling for girls who are drunk, scantily dressed, out and about on town etc isn't "love". It's LUST.

Same could apply for the other sex. Can you imagine when in future the child asks thr parents how they met 😆 

Truth won't be given - they'll romance it like it was 'that moment I glanced across the room blah blah blah"

In reality,  it was more like " I saw your mum passed out on the street, her knickers all showing, she'd vomitted after being pi$$Ed and was swearing at me as I walked towards her- and we just clicked. 😆 🤣 

As for the OP, British values at its best 👌 😆 

How about we remove the  'He should have controlled his Woman' with -

'He should have reasoned with his partner'.

I think we'd have an emphatic 'yes'

(and not as much of the 'He said' - 'You said'- 'No I didn't' , 'Yes you did' -  over the 8 pages of this thread :hihi:)  

All good :thumbsup:

Peace & harmony rules ok 8)

Other than that, providing your woman walks 10 paces behind you with the pram and kids there's should be no need to control her 🤩.

Keep safe out there 8).

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

How about we remove the  'He should have controlled his Woman' with -

'He should have reasoned with his partner'.

It's a fact that you can't "reason" with a drunken person (whichever gender), at the same time neither should you abandon them especially if you're their spouse/partner as they could be a potential danger to themselves. So yes, some measure of control should be exercised for their own good.

Edited by carosio
typo

What I’d like to know is what are the husbands/partners/boyfriends of appallingly behaved women like this thinking.

All I can presume is that they concur with such behaviour. Cannot understand it.

I for one wouldn’t have tried to ‘reason’ with her because I wouldn’t have been anywhere near the woman.

echo.

11 minutes ago, carosio said:

It's a fact that you can't "reason" with a drunken person (whichever gender), at the same time neither should you abandon them especially if you're their spouse/partner as they could be a potential danger to themselves. So yes, some measure of control should be exercised for their own good.

I'll disagree.

Fact?

There are so many types of 'drunkenness',  ranging from 'Sloppy lovey-dovey to the Violent - can't stand up' to make the claim it's a 'Fact' you can't' reason' with a drunk.

Me, I was a 'sick it up - make room for more' :gag:.

Keep safe out there & drink responsibly  8) .

7 minutes ago, echo beach said:

I for one wouldn’t have tried to ‘reason’ with her because I wouldn’t have been anywhere near the woman.

echo.

:thumbsup: 

9 hours ago, pfifes said:

Snipped 
But equally vile is the suggestion that it’s OK to ‘control’ another human being like a dog.

She wasn't wearing a collar or a lead so I've no idea where you get that from