Firearms & Knives Incident - Sheffield Central

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Did the radio station confirm whether or not this man was born and bread here? Did they specify what country they came from? specify what they immigration status they had here? Specify how long they lived here?  Specify what their motive was, whether there was any connection to the victims, whether there was  aggravating circumstances, confirmed they have actually been charged with anything yet??

Oh no! They have a brown person name therefore I'll make a load of wild assumptions.

They'll give him bail and then he'll be on the next plane back to the country he claimed asylum from 

For safety from the UK 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Did the radio station confirm whether or not this man was born and bread here? Did they specify what country they came from? specify what they immigration status they had here? Specify how long they lived here?  Specify what their motive was, whether there was any connection to the victims, whether there was  aggravating circumstances, confirmed they have actually been charged with anything yet??

Oh no! They have a brown person name therefore I'll make a load of wild assumptions.

Mans got a point , I know it will hurt but look up stabbing offences in Sheffield . By the way ,its Bred not Bread . :thumbsup:

Edited by hackey lad

8 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

All valid points,  I can't understand anyone having a problem with this post,  the man has to have a fair trial like anyone else.

On 26/12/2023 at 14:26, *Wallace* said:

Radio Sheffield said man arrested for the gun incident Mohamed Islam oh we are culturally enriched in this city of sanctuary.

When Sarah Barass and Brandon Machin killed their kids, did you breathe a sigh of relief and count your lucky stars they're from the same culture as you?

White British people who killed their kids in Shiregreen. Good old white British child murderers - your sort of people.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

White British people who killed their kids in Shiregreen. Good old white British child murderers - your sort of people.

Don't forget that bloke in Killamarsh who killed a couple of kids recently. 

17 minutes ago, Delbow said:

When Sarah Barass and Brandon Machin killed their kids, did you breathe a sigh of relief and count your lucky stars they're from the same culture as you?

Well I've Googled them now and they're  not Somali  at all so not from my culture at all.so kor adigaa macaan

2 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

Well I've Googled them now and they're  not Somali  at all so not from my culture at all.so kor adigaa macaan

What, you're pretending to be Somali now? Christ, that's pathetic.

• Haha 1

Just now, Delbow said:

What, you're pretending to be Somali now? Christ, that's pathetic.

Don't take the lord's name in vain it's Christmas