The Villans V Dem Blades.

Saw some odds yesterday.  Blades were 1/12 to win, Villa 5/1 on. 

There's always a chance that the Blades could nick it but I wouldn't put money on it.   Sadly, I'd go 2 - 0 Villa.  The bookies are rarely wrong, especially looking at those odds. 

Good morning Baron99, no doubt the Wendys will be along soon with an up to date report on team news for the match tonight at Villa.

8 minutes ago, Runningman said:

Good morning Baron99, no doubt the Wendys will be along soon with an up to date report on team news for the match tonight at Villa.

Wendy’s ?? ….are you a child …?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Really? Football is a magic sport. It has a habit of turning fairly intelligent people (mainly men) into children with a mental age of 4!

Taking no sides, both Sheffield teams have their 'childish supporters' on this forum. And the odd one or two thinks it's their duty to fill the entire 'New Topics' with their crap!

• Like 1

I can only see disaster awaiting united at Villa tonight. The Tufty effect will come back into force with a vengeance, the honeymoon period and new (old) boss bounce well and truly over. Villa 5-0 united. I’m really looking forward to the game though even if there is to be a battering.

The reason for being a member of the Premier League is to pit your wits against such opposition, there aren’t any easy games for either side.

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Apologies Sheridan, should have said Sheffield Wednesday supporters and that's from a bloke of 77 years of age !

Could I say I do hope that some of the very unfortunate, childish and irresponsible folks on here have a good Christmas and lots of luck in the New Year.

Please don't have the attitude to your family members that you have to folks on here , that's of course if you are capable !

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I think that is becoming very clear.

Lost his dummy too

27 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I think that is becoming very clear.

Lost his dummy too

I've found it !

1 hour ago, Runningman said:

I've found it !

Very pleased to hear that. Pop it back in😁

You have a nice Christmas now.

Does anyone know if the game is on Sky or not? Not that I'll be watching it, I just like to keep a note of all the tripe they put on for when I'm renegotiating my contract with them. Stuff like this is a big help to keep their prices down. TIA.

1 hour ago, Prettytom said:

Very pleased to hear that. Pop it back in😁

You have a nice Christmas now.

Care to comment on any one else on here or is it just blades you pass judgement on. You won't have to look hard just take your blue tinted specs off old chap 👍

Oh and I could use your much used phrase now " care to comment on football matters"

God it gets worse on here and some can't see the wood for the trees!!!!